- CrackBerry User
- 34 Posts
basically when I start the Fourquare app (v.5.5) it says invalid geo coordinates (0.0000).... is anyone experiencing this as well? any solution advices? yes I tried reinstalling the app, yes I tried to reboot the phone, yes I tried to pull out the battery for 20 mins and yes I have the gps location settings enabled.
Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
Last edited by patrikfeng; 11-22-2012 at 12:52 PM.
- By Tyrrell117 in forum Theme Developers CornerReplies: 2Last Post: 05-25-2009, 12:44 AM
- By Enriqueftw in forum Storm 3rd Party AppsReplies: 6Last Post: 04-24-2009, 12:27 AM
- By Enriqueftw in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 04-23-2009, 11:04 PM
- By otis3 in forum BlackBerry Curve 8350iReplies: 9Last Post: 03-08-2009, 10:48 PM
- By golferjec in forum BlackBerry StormReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 09:01 AM