Does anyone on here use foursquare? I'm considering downloading but don't want to if it's crappy LOL
    11-16-10 07:13 PM
    If you don't like it, delete it. I think it's neat, but that's my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-10 08:08 PM
    Facebook has a similar thing now as well

11-16-10 08:23 PM
    Facebook has a similar thing now as well

It doesn't work for me on FB

11-17-10 03:55 AM
    I use it its ok i guess.. its set up nice and you can also show where ur at on ur facebook wall its not bad. You aslo win badges for things like 3 stops in 1 day and ect.
    11-18-10 05:26 AM
    There are a whole host of privacy issues with foursquare...search google for foursquare and stalking...I would not use it. Safety first.
    11-18-10 09:57 AM
    There are a whole host of privacy issues with foursquare...search google for foursquare and stalking...I would not use it. Safety first.
    ]

Well said.... I stoped useing it and people who do use it should never save the location of there house.
    11-19-10 03:00 AM
    I've been using it for couple of month & it's pretty good. I only have few friends on it & it makes it easier when we have plans.
    11-19-10 05:31 PM
    I think the privacy concerns for FB/4[] are ridiculous 99% of the time. Seriously, it's not like people can't see you where you're at, and if someone is stalking you (as a general rule of common sense) you probably don't want to let them follow you on either service, or talk to them, or anything similar.
    Oh, and to the OP - I have 4[]. it's kinda nifty, but tbh I rarely use it - it's kinda pointless unless you have a bunch of friends that use it too (think high school )
    11-19-10 05:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD