Go to nickelbuddy.com. They have a storm version . Shake the storm watch the coin flip. Best of all its free!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-09 12:41 PM
    Go to nickelbuddy.com. They have a storm version . Shake the storm watch the coin flip. Best of all its free!

Yea it was on the Crackberry Blog earlier today.
    03-07-09 12:46 PM
    I'd rather "flip/flick" the coin with the touch screen than shake the phone, but cool.
    03-07-09 12:48 PM
    Some might have missed it like I did. I'm never on a PC anymore.

03-07-09 12:50 PM
    cool app thanks!
    03-07-09 12:53 PM
    yeah but does it make noise? i have .75 and dont know if it normally makes noise
    03-07-09 11:59 PM
    i got it a day ago. love it and use it quite often
    03-08-09 12:01 AM

I went to nickelbuddy.com but I can't see a coin flip game. And there is no search function. This web site is poorly built. Do you by any chance know the exact URL?
    03-08-09 12:09 AM
    Hi substring,

I haven't updated my website yet to show the app since I just launched it. It will be there soon.

But here is a download link where you can get it: Nickel Buddy Coin Toss - Games BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

Cheers, Mike
    03-08-09 07:30 AM
    Hi substring,

I haven't updated my website yet to show the app since I just launched it. It will be there soon.

But here is a download link where you can get it: Nickel Buddy Coin Toss - Games BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store

Cheers, Mike
    Mike, thanks for the help. I just downloaded it and it is a fun app. Thanks for developing it.

I have a request. If you can develop something similar to the good 'ole arcade game called Missile Command, it will be fantastic. I love that game and it is perfect for touch screen devices. But at this time, it is only available in iPod Touch. If you can develop one, it will sell like hot cake. I am willing to pay up to $10.00 for such highly addictive game. And I am sure many people will too.

Thanks again for your help.
    03-08-09 09:42 AM
    surprisingly fun
    03-08-09 06:34 PM
    Hi substring,

Cool, thanks for the suggestion. I'm always looking for new ideas.

Hope everyone enjoys the coin toss!

Best, Mike
    03-08-09 07:11 PM
    does this app normally make noise?
    03-08-09 09:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD