I know a lot of people have been talking about using the screen without actually clicking it down to make a selection. Well in the clock app. when you go to change the time for the alarm you dont have to click the up and down arrows, if you just drag your finger up or down over the part of the time you want to change it will just scroll up or down whichever way you slide your finger. I am running .113 so I dont know if this is for all OS's and I apologize if this was mentioned before I found it pretty awesome and thought I'd put the word out there.
    I did know this, but I'm sure there are plenty who haven't discovered that feature yet. Thanks for writing a positive post, instead of the b itch-fest that's been coming through here lately!
    04-03-09 05:48 PM
    Awesome thanks for sharing!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-03-09 06:18 PM
    I am glad so many people profited from this post. I find that this site is great in that you really do learn something new every time you log on. Glad to add to the knowledge.
    04-03-09 06:19 PM
    as i did know about this from the very start....i did NOT know you can just click on the arrows!....hahaha....so thanks
    04-03-09 06:27 PM
    Thats awesome another satisfied customer.
    04-03-09 06:58 PM
    I know a lot of people have been talking about using the screen without actually clicking it down to make a selection. Well in the clock app. when you go to change the time for the alarm you dont have to click the up and down arrows, if you just drag your finger up or down over the part of the time you want to change it will just scroll up or down whichever way you slide your finger. I am running .113 so I dont know if this is for all OS's and I apologize if this was mentioned before I found it pretty awesome and thought I'd put the word out there.
    Funny..that's how I thought it was done all along
    04-03-09 07:05 PM
    i didn't know you could click the arrows either lol
    04-03-09 07:12 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD