Is there a program like Docs2Go Word which can be used to write formatted documents ... then are capable to 'send' the file as a bb email file formatted?
    I believe that the formatted Docs2Go Word can only be sent as an attachment.

I doubt that this can be done since it seems the bb server accepts pushed email as txt plus any attachments in other formats.
    02-05-09 08:02 PM
    I really don't understand your question, but...have a lookie at FileManagerPro - may be a sledge hammer, but it should crack your peanut ! You somehow get a file to edit with D2G/Word and then you edit it and then you don't want to drag-and-drop to say, your PC, but you want to email it. Using FPM, you may be able to zip it and send it. Haven't tried it - may be worth a shot !

Doctor Neutron
    02-05-09 10:40 PM
    Thanks DR.

The D2G can send the newly formatted file as an attachment and apparently not as the main file, just the same as you can make an unformatted file in MemoPad and then forward the txt file as an attachment.

I assume that the native BB email program has no way to accept "write" formatted file in another program as the original email file (not an attachment). It seems that the BB email is a one way street since you can receive formatted but not send formatted.
    02-06-09 09:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD