Follow Up Reminder v.1.5.5

FollowUp Reminder | One-Handed Call-Back Reminder for Your BlackBerry - Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

One-Handed Call-Back Reminder for Your BlackBerry

Set your BlackBerry to schedule appointments and return calls with one hand. FollowUp Reminder makes your BlackBerry device even handier by letting you use it on the go while taking your current schedule and your contacts� time zone and working hours into account.

Use on the Go

This ergonomic call-back reminder makes it possible to schedule follow-up calls with just one hand. Use FollowUp Reminder in busy environments, on the go and while driving (where permitted by law) to schedule appointments and phone calls according to your schedule. FollowUp Reminder will take care of your contacts� working hours and time zone completely automatically, determining an appropriate time to call by their phone number country/area code.

Single-Handed Interface

The user interface of FollowUp Reminder is utterly simple and non-distractive, allowing the tool to be used with just one hand. A single tap on the trackpad is all that�s needed to schedule a call-back � whether you�re calling ASAP after 10 minutes, sometime this day, tomorrow, next business day, or next week. FollowUp Reminder will place an automated reminder taking your own schedule into account and considering the other party�s time zone, working hours, and best time to call (if configured).

Use Anywhere. Call Anywhere

You don�t need to know what time zone that area code is, or calculate the time difference. FollowUp Reminder can be used safely anywhere on the globe to call anyone in the world. FollowUp Reminder will take your time zone and time zone of the other party into account, making sure you only call during established business hours or some other time that�s best to reach that party. The perfect time to call can be determined automatically based on your location and your contact�s phone number, country and area code.

Create Follow-Up Reminders in a Click

Creating call-back reminders is easy. Just select your desired timeframe for a call-back, and FollowUp Reminder will create a reminder, automatically filling all the fields such as the name, phone number, email, and desired time to call. FollowUp Reminder can handle incoming calls, email and SMS messages, and process address book entries to create follow-up reminders.

Synchronizing Schedules

You�re on a schedule. Your contacts are on a schedule as well, and maybe in a different time zone. With FollowUp Reminder, you�ll never have to worry about missed calls or overlapping events. The call-back reminder will be placed into a free slot on your schedule, and aligned to take your contact�s time zone and available hours into account. Best time to call can be specified for all contacts to make sure you�re not catching them off-guard.

Feel free to contact me for new features

Thanks!
    RAUB likes this.
    12-05-10 04:10 AM
    Oh, forget something important...

Call-to-Geo

BlackBerry Bold 9700 / Storm / Torch users will have call-to-geo feature with Follow Up Reminder. What that means?

12-05-10 05:26 AM
    That looks similar to LaterDude Pro...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-05-10 06:02 AM
    We have russian and english interface. If you interested in other language (and serial of course ) - please contact me in PM.
    12-05-10 07:56 AM
    BBA I tried to use LaterDude Pro but on my opinion this one is better.
    AlexXF likes this.
    12-05-10 04:46 PM
    Thinking about auto SMS/email options. Is someone need in this?
    12-06-10 03:17 AM
    Updated to 1.5.8.

New functions added:

+ Quick calendar templates
    + Context usage (if there is an email/phone in text selected)

Improved UI

OS5:
    http://blackberry.mediatwins.com/BB5/MT_FollowUpPro.jad

OS6
    http://blackberry.mediatwins.com/BB6/MT_FollowUpPro.jad

PS. If you interested in translate Follow Up Reminder to your language (Deutsch, Francaise, Espanol...) feel free to contact me. It can be done in 1-2 hours.
    12-09-10 05:40 PM
    And since it wasn't mentioned in the thread, it's on sale for $0.99
    12-09-10 07:26 PM
    It just updated to version 1.6.3.
    01-14-11 01:38 AM
    Hello
    Can anybody help me with a serial key for Black Berry Software - Follow Up Reminder Pro - V1.7 Please do help.

Best Regards
    09-30-13 06:28 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD