Any other Flycast users with this annoyance (and a fix)? Almost every time I start up Flycast recently I get "We can't access your connection. Please verify your connection and try again." I haven't changed any settings from before, and IHeart works "fine" on my BB except for it's own problems of sorts and why I'd prefer to use Flycast (if it worked!)
    05-22-09 10:27 AM
    I had this issue a while back. Oddly enough I had the same issue with iheart on the same day which leads me to think it could have been network related. Ultimately I deleted and re-installed both apps and they began to work properly. I would start by doing a battery pull and if that didn't work, I would try deleting and re-installing.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-22-09 12:55 PM
    eh, no dice. Rebooted, reinstalled, same deal. I've also suspected a network/server problem, partly b/c it started occurring without any changes on my end, and partly b/c I get this error regardless if I'm on WiFi or EDGE. Very disappointing to be left w/o a decent app to play terrestrial radio stations...
    05-22-09 02:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD