i have iheartradio and slacker, but should i replace one with flycast?
    04-01-09 10:16 AM
    I didnt like flycast I stuck with slacker radio
    04-01-09 10:58 AM
    it works...
    04-01-09 11:16 AM
    My favorites are Slacker, Pandora ... and FlyCast.

I use all of them for different reasons and like them all.
    04-01-09 11:44 AM
    I don't have FlyCast anymore, but when I did, I liked being able to get my local sports station on the AM dial. I liked Slacker much better for music
    04-01-09 12:12 PM
    My favorites are Slacker, Pandora ... and FlyCast.

I use all of them for different reasons and like them all.
    so how do you get pandora to work on the storm? It would not start up for me when it checked the kind of phone I have.

This is a sub-forum for the storm I believe.
    04-01-09 01:29 PM
    i have iheartradio and slacker, but should i replace one with flycast?
    I personally love it. There is a station on there that is a AM station in Boston which sub-par reception most of the time. With Flycast I get to hear it clear as a bell even when I travel out of the listening area.

It also isn't an either or with Slacker, you can have them both on your phone like I do.

The main reason for having Flycast is if there is a station on there you want to listen to, if there isn�t one then don�t use it.
    04-01-09 01:52 PM
    ok guys thanks for all of the input. its greatly appreciated
    04-01-09 07:03 PM
    ok guys thanks for all of the input. its greatly appreciated
    Its free . . try it out and see if you like it better than Iheartradio. It is different than Slacker, but if you are looking for local stations - go with the one that gets you more of the stations you want.
    04-01-09 07:06 PM
    I'm trying flycast out now, but there's no sound. The display shows that it's playing the selected station, the download icon goes on periodically to indicate it's streaming, but no sound from the speaker or headphones. It's not the volume cause my mp3's play fine. Any suggestions?
    04-01-09 09:28 PM
    I'm trying flycast out now, but there's no sound. The display shows that it's playing the selected station, the download icon goes on periodically to indicate it's streaming, but no sound from the speaker or headphones. It's not the volume cause my mp3's play fine. Any suggestions?
    I have the same problem with over 80% of the stations. Maybe 20% or less work for me.
    04-05-09 01:06 PM
    I loved flycast canada, but it only seems to work the first time I install it...the second time the keyboard is blocking most of the screen and I can't get rid of it...the app isn't formatted for the storm, and doesn't work even with compatibility mode disabled.
    04-05-09 05:20 PM
    Each product has something that the other doesn't. Flycast is better when i want my local stations. Slacker is good for the Genre selections and the music cache.
    04-05-09 05:51 PM
    Flycast isn't working for me either. 1 station works, most don't. Download indicator says it's receiving, but no sound.
    04-29-09 01:43 PM
    I am not hearing anything either does anyone know why its like this?
    04-29-09 03:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD