I remember a while back a few different "flip" apps that came out for the Storm, allowed you to silence your phone by turning it over etc.

I didn't have use for them at the time, and don't remember names of them to look for them, i found one app called FlipOff, but all the reviews pretty much said it had potential, but killed the battery. I'm wondering if somebody here can help me find what i'm looking for, if it exists....

I'm looking for a quick and easy way to swap between two profiles. I thought these flip apps would do that, so that's where i'm starting, if there's another better way i'd be willing to hear those as well..

I'd like to be able to "flip" the phone in order to go from one profile, to a custom one or to "vibrate only" or something similar. This way I can maybe silence incoming calls when it flips, and also turn off the loud audible ringer when texting / bbming during the day.

Can you help?
    03-08-10 10:15 AM
    Try BerrySilent in addition. Both that and FlipOff work the way you were saying.

I have only tried BerrySilent. It worked great and as advertised, but, as with any app like this that has to be running, it can affect your battery. I myself had a little bit of battery drain, and I just never reinstalled after updating.
    03-08-10 10:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD