Anyone else having problems with the Flickr app? I've installed through the AppWorld, but no icon shows up, and the 'Run' option from within the AppWorld does not launch the app. It shows as being installed, but no luck trying to launch it. Any ideas?
    07-14-09 03:08 PM
    flickr was in my apps folder when I got the phone. (the link to install at least) maybe its there?
    07-14-09 03:27 PM
    flickr was in my apps folder when I got the phone. (the link to install at least) maybe its there?
    It gets removed from that folder after you install it, but to where, I am not sure. Anyone had success installing the app?
    07-14-09 03:33 PM
    It should show up in the downloads folder.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-14-09 03:38 PM
    It should show up in the downloads folder.

That's what you would think, but it does not.
    07-14-09 03:48 PM
    I tried to install
    it, and I kept getting errors.

07-14-09 04:00 PM
    Did you try uninstalling it (either from app world or Options>Advanced Options>Applications) and then use the link in the apps folder instead of App World to install? Also try installing it by going to mobile.blackberry.com. I've heard of similar problems happening with the facebook app when installed from app world.

07-14-09 04:08 PM
    I'm getting the same problem but I'm chalking it up to running a hybrid OS. I tried installing it from the pre-loaded Flickr in the app folder and it shows up as installed under options>apps, but I can't find it anywhere in any folder with "show all."

I tried getting it from mobile.blackberry.com and the same thing happened. I bet if I reverted back to my base OS that it would work. Oh well!
    09-12-09 12:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD