I Just Found The Spy Software On My Bb Curve.. I Been Researching On How To Find Out If Flexispy Is On My Phone.. I Had To Change Some Settings.. I Turned My Firewall On And Led Indicator On ... And Sure Enuff In 5 Mins A Window Popped Up..
    "application Permission:
    Net_rim_app_console_pro Has Requested A Http Connection To
    Mobile.flexispy.com"

If U See This Application In Ur App List.. Delete it And And Put Ur Firewall On!!

It Happened To Be A Crzy Ex Bf That Put it On My Phone And I Had My Suspicions All Along.. And Now Ive Found It.. I Hope I Helped!!!
    Last edited by amazinglygraceless; 09-04-09 at 09:43 PM. Reason: removed profanity
    09-04-09 07:09 PM
    You certainly give one pause I have also dealt with crz xs with nothing better to do. Funny when they know who u talk to and when.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-04-09 08:13 PM
    Where can i get this app? My gf has a blackberry.
    But seriously, you should wipe your phone and reload the OS just in case. Its weird that the app would be designed to show up in your app list. I would assume that spyware would attempt to be a bit sneakier.

Also, I wouldn't confront your ex about this. Someone who is that insecure would probably react badly when confronted about something like this. I would just let it go and call the police if anything else happens. Just my opinion though, good luck cutting him loose.
    09-04-09 09:13 PM
    Wow, that's insane. How did he get that program on your BB? I hope it wasn't installed remotely. That's pretty scary.

Sounds like something MY crazy ex would do if he wasn't such a dolt with computers. He doesn't even know how to email LOL.

Be safe and wipe the whole thing and reinstall OS..just to make sure.
    He's definitely bad news. I wish you luck!
    09-04-09 09:38 PM
    Wow... I've never actually heard of that before. Sounds like it's somthing the Chinese or Russians would do...
    09-04-09 09:44 PM
    Wow, that's insane. How did he get that program on your BB? I hope it wasn't installed remotely. That's pretty scary.

Sounds like something MY crazy ex would do if he wasn't such a dolt with computers. He doesn't even know how to email LOL.

Be safe and wipe the whole thing and reinstall OS..just to make sure.
    He's definitely bad news. I wish you luck!
    Looked it up. Can't be loaded remotely.
    09-04-09 10:21 PM
    So when you go to options->advanced->applications->modules does it list Net_rim_app_console_pro and if so, clicking on it opens a properties page. Who is the listed vendor?
    09-08-09 10:21 AM
    Spyware.FlexiSpy is spyware program that runs on either the Symbian OS or BlackBerry mobile devices. Once installed, it monitors phone call details and SMS text messages and sends them to a remote server.

The program arrives as the following Java application:
    net_rim_app_console_pro.cod

Once installed, it monitors phone call details and SMS text messages and sends them to a remote server. The monitored logs can subsequently be viewed with a Web browser.

The program may contact the following Web sites:
    • [http://]mobile.flexispy.com/serv[REMOVED]
    • [http://]vervata.com/t4l-mcli/cmd/producta[REMOVED]
    [via Internet Security Source on 27 Jun 2008]

Info direct from the FlexiSpy Web site:
    • Download FlexiSPY spyphone software directly onto a mobile phone and receive copies of SMS, Call Logs, Emails, Locations and listen to conversations within minutes of purchase.
    • Catch cheating wives or cheating husbands, stop employee espionage, protect children, make automatic backups, bug meetings rooms etc.
    • Learn all about FlexiSPY. Still have questions, try Live Chat who are waiting to help.
    Apparently, the BlackBerry version is �150 per year for Pro and �100 per year for Light.
    Last edited by stew721; 09-08-09 at 11:21 AM.
    09-08-09 11:11 AM
    Sounds like a good cheap way of keeping tabs on those closest,thanx !

09-09-09 02:02 PM
    I am spying on several people with BB's right now!

Thnx, �Tripster�

09-09-09 08:59 PM
    I know how my wife is talking to at all times. I trust my wife but I do not trust whoever is on the other side. My wife won't do anything because she knows what I will do.
    09-10-09 06:17 AM
    This from their website:

You should not let anyone that you do not trust access your device. However, there is no way to detect FlexiSPY once installed.

Seems they are rather full of themselves.
    09-10-09 12:25 PM
    I'm getting this app for my wife, son, and daughter. Now I can track them 24/7. I will catch that cheating ***** yet (j/k).
    09-10-09 05:03 PM
    would a wipe with BBSAK totally remove this app? I think I had Flexispy Pro X installed on my bold. Ive done a bunch of wipes but still get the feeling its not gone. Can some1 with technical experience give me some advice?
    Does the person who put it on there still have access to your BB? Are you restoring your APPs? Once you wipe it should be gone, it's not THAT robust.
    01-25-11 11:58 AM
    Why do people not realize that anything on a BB is detectable if you look in options?
    If I was gonna make a spy app, I'd give it a name like "RIM Security Software or something, and have it say that RIM is the vendor. That's just me tho.
    01-25-11 01:29 PM
    Why do people not realize that anything on a BB is detectable if you look in options?
    If I was gonna make a spy app, I'd give it a name like "RIM Security Software or something, and have it say that RIM is the vendor. That's just me tho.
    Ummm, isn't that like lying?? I think you need to hold up your hand and wait for an officer to come by so you can turn yourself in. It should really say Micro$oft Security Software... then most people would believe it.
    01-25-11 01:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD