Can someone recommend one for me. I've tried several and can never seem to get them to install correctly. Thanks
    04-04-09 03:46 PM
    Every flashlight app I've used just makes the screen white. Lights up about as much as a regular screen would. So I would recommend nothing.
    04-04-09 03:51 PM
    It's sucky because my Kyocera Wild Card has a flashlight that uses the camera LED. You'd think a superior phone like the Berry would have something like that too.
    04-04-09 03:55 PM
    No need for an app really. Just open the video recorder (OS 4.5) and hit the spacebar twice = bright azz light
    04-04-09 04:14 PM
    No need for an app really. Just open the video recorder (OS 4.5) and hit the spacebar twice = bright azz light
    Nice...thanks for the info. I normally just use the normal like for the phone.
    04-04-09 04:45 PM
    I have been using Extralight. It uses the LED and is very bright...best part is it's free right here at crackberry!!
    Can't post links yet but do a search in the software section for extralight.
    04-04-09 04:55 PM
    I have been using Extralight. It uses the LED and is very bright...best part is it's free right here at crackberry!!
    Can't post links yet but do a search in the software section for extralight.
    Thanks...it works perfectly
    04-04-09 05:42 PM
    Thanks for the tip on the video light. Very helpful for me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-04-09 08:21 PM
    Great tip!! way brighter than Extralight!...Thanks
    04-04-09 10:08 PM
    Thanks for the tip on the video light. Very helpful for me.

Great tip!! way brighter than Extralight!...Thanks
    Sure thing - always glad to help.
    04-04-09 10:09 PM
    I set one of my convience keys to be the video camera and I set the video camera to always have the flash on so when I need a light quick I just hit the convience key
    04-04-09 10:54 PM
    Here is the OTA download link for the ExtraLight flashlight app. Best way I've seen to turn your berry into a flashlight

http://www.the-wongs.net/chris/bb/ExtraLight.jad

06-28-09 01:13 PM
    I set one of my convience keys to be the video camera and I set the video camera to always have the flash on so when I need a light quick I just hit the convience key
    I do the same.
    06-28-09 01:28 PM
    That's what I have always done myself.

06-28-09 03:06 PM
    So I tried the video recorder thing as suggested & its really just a flash of light for a 1/2 a second at best. Not really very useful.
    The ExtraLight app is much more helpful. It stays on as long as needed & uses very little memory. I use it almost daily.

06-28-09 10:13 PM
    The video cam light stays on as long as you want. Open the video cam, press the space key once, not twice.

06-28-09 10:24 PM
    Are set it to were the LED light is always used when video recording.
    06-29-09 12:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD