does anyone know of a good flashlight app for the 9700 running os6? im currently using the flashback app, but the light doesnt stay on when the screen dims on os 6.
    02-02-11 04:54 PM
    does anyone know of a good flashlight app for the 9700 running os6? im currently using the flashback app, but the light doesnt stay on when the screen dims on os 6.
    Try this flashlight. It's even on sale. I think it's a great flashlight.
    Last edited by lighthouse84; 02-02-11 at 06:53 PM.
    02-02-11 05:54 PM
    My recommendation would be QuickLaunch. Awesome all-in-one utility app!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-02-11 07:34 PM
    Pay for a flashlight? NEVER!
    Get Flash-on by Shao-soft. It's the best flashlight app there is (possibly excluding LSPhone's bestflash with meters, which isn't on mobihand anymore) and its free.
    worksux likes this.
    02-02-11 08:10 PM
    Go to app world. Search the light(flashlight) free works great

02-02-11 08:17 PM
    Pay for a flashlight? NEVER!
    Get Flash-on by Shao-soft. It's the best flashlight app there is (possibly excluding LSPhone's bestflash with meters, which isn't on mobihand anymore) and its free.
    I agree, I wouldn't pay for a "flashlight" app because you can do the same thing using your video with the light no. Only thing a "flashlight" app is going to do is keep your backlight on while the light is on.

Regardless, I sti recommend QuickLaunch

02-02-11 08:25 PM
    yea im definitely not trying to pay for something i could do for free haha. but i downloaded flashon and its working perfectly thanks for the help. also i tried light(flashlight) but it wasnt working with os6 on the 9700
    02-03-11 12:05 AM
    I agree, I wouldn't pay for a "flashlight" app because you can do the same thing using your video with the light no. Only thing a "flashlight" app is going to do is keep your backlight on while the light is on.

Regardless, I sti recommend QuickLaunch

I see the OP has already made a decision, but this is the best way to do it. I have my video camera on a convenience key and the light set to "on". This way I just hit the key and have a mini flashlight (although pretty bright) within 2 seconds
    02-03-11 12:42 PM
    +1 for Flash On and any of his products.

Don't EVER get anything from the Jared Company (link in #2 post). They're scammers and spammers.
    02-03-11 03:13 PM
    Maybe I'm alone in this, but I purchased Flashlight from the Jared Co, and it works great! And as soon as I got an unwanted e-mail from them, I opted out, and haven't heard a peep from them since. Flashlight, especially when paired with QL, is great!
    02-03-11 08:06 PM
    Maybe I'm alone in this, but I purchased Flashlight from the Jared Co, and it works great! And as soon as I got an unwanted e-mail from them, I opted out, and haven't heard a peep from them since. Flashlight, especially when paired with QL, is great!
    You are aware that there is a flashlight feature in QuickLaunch, right? I hope so because if you purchased both, you didn't need to. QL has an option for that!

Flashlight by Jared Co is decent tho. Works just like it should. I personally own both QL and Flashlight but that's because I purchased the Flashlight app before I had purchased QL. I actually don't/haven't had Flashlight installed in a long time tho because of QL.

02-03-11 08:22 PM
    You are not alone! I had the same experience with Jared Cos. I have their flashlight app and it works perfectly. I would recommend it. I am sure the other recommendations in this post are good as well, so the poster should be set with some good options.
    02-03-11 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD