I'd like to state that this site is very informative and I am glad to be a crrackberry member .... I was wonder did anyone know of any apps similiar to Pandora that would work with a flashed bb8330m thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-26-10 10:28 PM
    Hey I was woundering who you got your blackberry flashed to?
    12-29-10 04:06 PM
    Did you look into Slacker ?
    01-01-11 02:12 PM
    nobex radio?
    01-03-11 06:28 PM
    I have a Curve flashed to cricket and have tried all of the radio apps I could find (pandora, slacker, nobex, iheartradio) and have not found one that will work. There is however a streaming radio station that plays through your phones media player called Round Rock Radio that worked for me. However, it is not like the other services where you get to choose your station. RRR just streams whatever is currently being played. Sorry to have to report the bad news, but if you have since found a service that works on your phone please share.

01-06-11 06:24 PM
    @Robzw I got it flashed to MetroPcs. I have tried slacker and it will get to the login screen and deny me access. I haven't tried no bex at all. The only the that works on my sprint flashed bb8330m is Iheartradio. I also tried the sharkinternetradio and it was also unsuccesful. What gets me is I can get to the point where I am about to listen to music and I get blocked. Also does anyone know of any gps apps that will work?

01-22-11 10:49 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD