Anyone use this app yet on the storm 2. Looks like a good idea but i just wanted to know if there was any feedback before I tried it.
    02-24-10 07:50 PM
    can't get it to work. when i open the app it says press any key for options which I do and nothing happens. it just keeps loading and goes to the video camera and thats it. i have the storm 2 with the latest official verizon os.
    02-24-10 08:16 PM
    can't get it to work. when i open the app it says press any key for options which I do and nothing happens. it just keeps loading and goes to the video camera and thats it. i have the storm 2 with the latest official verizon os.
    If you press the menu button or ESC button while it's starting up what happens?
    02-24-10 08:38 PM
    I can't speak for Storm 2 users, but on my 8330, I had to hit a letter key to get to the options, as clicking the trackball and hitting menu buttons did no good. Maybe try putting it on a convenience key, and having an app running that has the keyboard on screen. I don't know if it is really set up to run on the Storms. It's just weird that it doesn't have its own interface like the other free flashlight app I had.
    02-24-10 08:51 PM
    I was finally able to get the menu to come up. I just pressed the esc key and bb menu key like crazy! It still wouldn't work. I checked cover up camera but not sure what delays to put. The front led doesn't turn on either. The app runs for a second and just stops running.
    02-25-10 10:13 AM
    The app has an error and reboots every time I try to close....
    02-25-10 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD