Hey fellow CB'ers! Just wanted to get your opinions on Fixmo Tools. I downloaded it and I've been using it for a couple weeks, and I love it so far. Wondering what others have to say on the application. Also, has anyone used any of the other Fixmo products? I've been considering using the Fixmo Extend, but I haven't downloaded it yet. Also, there is a contest for 10 free copies of Fixmo Tools if you haven't tried it yet. It is in my signature.

~RB
    PIN: 3229D912
    Last edited by Jared DiPane; 03-29-11 at 08:19 AM. Reason: removed link to other site.
    03-28-11 01:28 PM
    I've used Fixmo tether when it was in beta stage and now using Fixmo Extend to tether and it's AWESOME. Very quick and easy to use. It's free version gives you 100mb a month and if you want unlimited u can upgrade. Well worth it.
    03-29-11 08:15 AM
    what does Fixmo tools do?
    03-29-11 08:16 AM
    Really..........

Fixmo Tools for BlackBerry Smartphones Review | CrackBerry.com
    03-29-11 08:29 AM
    It's a ultility program for your BB, it has many great functions, email filters, undelete, printing, system monitors, etc, it's a GREAT program. It's a little expensive, BUT they do run a discount every so often. They have a second program in beta right now called Fixmo Extended which is a tethering program which lets you tether your BB without having a tethering plan from your carrier. It's just like the Tether program, BUT what is different about Fixmo Extended, is that they plan to give you a certain amount for free MBs per month, OR you can get a paid version for unlimited MBs. But right now, it's free.
    03-29-11 09:05 AM
    I really like the Fixmo Tools. The most useful app on my phone. I downloaded Extend and I like it. It is pretty comparable to Tether, which I have. Wish I had known about extend because I haven't used tether in months!
    03-29-11 09:52 AM
    I love fixmo tools.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-11 10:11 AM
    It's a ultility program for your BB, it has many great functions, email filters, undelete, printing, system monitors, etc, it's a GREAT program. It's a little expensive, BUT they do run a discount every so often. They have a second program in beta right now called Fixmo Extended which is a tethering program which lets you tether your BB without having a tethering plan from your carrier. It's just like the Tether program, BUT what is different about Fixmo Extended, is that they plan to give you a certain amount for free MBs per month, OR you can get a paid version for unlimited MBs. But right now, it's free.
    Thanks for the info

always helpful pkcable

Cheers man
    03-29-11 12:07 PM
    It's a ultility program for your BB, it has many great functions, email filters, undelete, printing, system monitors, etc, it's a GREAT program. It's a little expensive, BUT they do run a discount every so often.
    I think it's actually still discounted right now.
    Unfortunately, discounted for Fixmo Tools is still $9.99, vs the $15.99 regular price.
    BUT, it is definitely a super app. (I hope it gets that recognition from RIM sometime, unless they only apply that to free apps like Poynt.) Fixmo incorporates what would be a dozen or so separate apps under one roof.

My most used Fixmo "applets" are Multi Clipboard and Memory Monitor
    Multi Clipboard adds Multi Copy & Multi Paste as global menu items. You can keep a user-defined amount of separate Copy items at the same time.
    Memory Monitor differs from other memory-related apps in that it offers separate charts for RAM and Application Memory. And it offers a Clear Cache option, which tells you how much RAM you just freed up after each use.
    Oh and I've enjoyed their Speedtest applet too.

I think a lot of people also appreciate their Undelete, Forward/Reply with Edit, and Missed Call Indicator.
    Plus they have an innovative Mail Compliance Manager, which can check your emails for overuse of capitals, "sensitive" words, overuse of punctuation, or unintended recipients.

I believe all applets can be enabled/disabled. All this and their support is responsive & diligent to boot.
    03-29-11 12:59 PM
    Guess i will have to try it again then. I bought it a few weeks back and tried it out for a couple days but really didnt see much use in it, at least for what I use my phone for. We'll see if it grows on me.
    03-29-11 01:21 PM
    I think it's actually still discounted right now.
    Unfortunately, discounted for Fixmo Tools is still $9.99, vs the $15.99 regular price.
    BUT, it is definitely a super app. (I hope it gets that recognition from RIM sometime, unless they only apply that to free apps like Poynt.) Fixmo incorporates what would be a dozen or so separate apps under one roof.

My most used Fixmo "applets" are Multi Clipboard and Memory Monitor
    Multi Clipboard adds Multi Copy & Multi Paste as global menu items. You can keep a user-defined amount of separate Copy items at the same time.
    Memory Monitor differs from other memory-related apps in that it offers separate charts for RAM and Application Memory. And it offers a Clear Cache option, which tells you how much RAM you just freed up after each use.
    Oh and I've enjoyed their Speedtest applet too.

I think a lot of people also appreciate their Undelete, Forward/Reply with Edit, and Missed Call Indicator.
    Plus they have an innovative Mail Compliance Manager, which can check your emails for overuse of capitals, "sensitive" words, overuse of punctuation, or unintended recipients.

I believe all applets can be enabled/disabled. All this and their support is responsive & diligent to boot.

Thanks for the explanation elite1...

What has prevented me from purchasing is that I have Meter Berry, don't need the undelete, don't need the mail compliance manager.

I think it is great for someone who doesn't have all these apps installed on his BB, but I have my BB loaded with apps which do all what Fixmo Tools does....I know it does it all under one roof but....

Anyay, thanks for ur explanation still
    03-29-11 01:36 PM
    Thanks for the explanation elite1...

What has prevented me from purchasing is that I have Meter Berry, don't need the undelete, don't need the mail compliance manager.

I think it is great for someone who doesn't have all these apps installed on his BB, but I have my BB loaded with apps which do all what Fixmo Tools does....I know it does it all under one roof but....

Anyay, thanks for ur explanation still

I have meterberry as well and like you say I don't need a lot of the things that it brings. I do enjoy the remote print and wifi file transfer. The memopad on the home screen is great as well as the multicopy. I actually enjoy it alot and the more I play with it, the more I like it. I actually got in on sale for 6.99 not to long ago.
    03-29-11 02:35 PM

I have, use, and love MeterBerry too. MB doesn't specify your RAM usage however.

Just to be sure I do it justice, here's a full list of the suite of applets currently included with Fixmo Tools:
    1. Undelete
    2. Wifi File Transfer
    3. Silencer
    4. Memo
    5. Wifi Media Backup
    6. Remote Print
    7. Mail Compliance Manager
    8. MeetMe
    9. Memory Monitor
    10. Battery Watch
    11. Remind Me Later
    12. SMS Recovery
    13. Speedtest
    14. Screenshot
    15. Multi Clipboard
    16. Forward Reply with Edit
    17. Call Indicator

They usually add a few new ones every few months or so.

Btw there is a Fixmo sub-forum here on CB too if anyone wants to know any more info. (That's all I'm giving!)
    03-29-11 02:52 PM
    The Fixmo people are VERY responsive to CB people, they have a strong presence here on the forum. If you go to their sub forum you will find they respond to you almost immediately. And I'm a little surprised one of them has not found this thread yet.
    03-29-11 03:41 PM
    I like this app a lot. Can't wait till they can make forward, reply, and edit work with attachments.

03-29-11 03:50 PM
    pkcable, Fixmo IS reading here ;-)
    Please also post in the Fixmo Fanpage on Facebook what you think about the App: Fixmo | Facebook
    03-29-11 03:57 PM
    Is it safe to delete the individual modules of the "apps" within the app that you don't need, or would that adversely affect the performance of the others?
    04-01-11 06:43 PM
    Ok I downloaded a free trial copy of this program, and I just need to know how to use the clipboard feature. I cannot find any instructions anywhere on how to copy and paste using this program. Is it supposed to be a no brainer or something? I really need to find something that will work with the Uzard web browser because I'm sick of typing my e mail address every time I log in to facebook. Can anyone help me? I would really appreciate it. Curve 3G

04-12-11 03:11 PM
    Ok I downloaded a free trial copy of this program, and I just need to know how to use the clipboard feature. I cannot find any instructions anywhere on how to copy and paste using this program. Is it supposed to be a no brainer or something?
    Multi Clipboard adds 2 global menu items to your device: MultiCopy and MultiPaste.
    Highlight an item you want to Copy as you normally would and click your MENU key. Click your M key to toggle your way directly to Multi Copy and select it. (Scroll to it if you prefer!)
    When you want to Paste an item you previously MultiCopied, place the cursor in desired location, click MENU, click M to toggle to MultiPaste and select it.

I really need to find something that will work with the Uzard web browser because I'm sick of typing my e mail address every time I log in to facebook. Can anyone help me? I would really appreciate it. Curve 3G
    Multi Clipboard won't really help you much with this. You Multi Clipboard doesn't permanently keep any items. I think it's emptied every reboot too, but I'm not 100% on that.

What you need is QuickLaunch's new QL Auto Fill feature. It does exactly what you want regarding repeatedly needing the same usernames & passwords.
    maryle likes this.
    04-12-11 04:00 PM
    Just wondering when Fixmo Tools will be upgraded to work on BBOS7
    08-28-11 04:45 PM
    Is it safe to delete the individual modules of the "apps" within the app that you don't need, or would that adversely affect the performance of the others?
    Anyone know the answer to this? I've wondered also
    08-28-11 07:36 PM
    I purchashed off Crackberry while on sale on 8/31 and now the program indicates I have a trial version. How do I get this registered? I wonder if this has something to do with me running OS 7. I sent in a support request but have not heard back from the developers. Any soluutions
    09-04-11 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD