I treid to run Facebook app on my Curve on T-mobile Croatia, but only this guide did help. So I hope it will help someone too...

Original article

"Under �Options,� select �Advanced,� then select �Service book.� On my Blackberry, a file called �Desktop [IPPP]� was listed. This is the browser file that corporate IT departments can configure, blocking access to various web sites and services. What makes this tricky is that same file might be called something different on your Blackberry. The word �Desktop� can be changed by your system administrator. If you aren�t sure, I�d wait until RIM puts out its knowledge-base article, which ought to have a better way of finding that file.

In any event, I deleted Desktop [IPPP]. Then I performed a hard rest - meaning I removed the battery from my Blackberry and restarted it. Voila! I connected to Facebook.

In the unlikely event I ever want to use my Blackberry within to access web sites on my corporate Intranet, I can go back to the Service Book directory and select Undelete (via the Blackberry button) and �Desktop [IPPP] will reinstall. After a hard reset, it�ll work again, and Facebook won�t."

KB14612 on BB Tehnical Solution Center
    11-27-07 04:49 AM
    Cool !!

Thanks
    12-13-07 05:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD