Does anyone know of any good workout/diet tracker or calorie counter apps? I know of a few but I do not know if they are worthwhile or not. Thanks!
    08-11-09 12:59 PM
    I was using Calorie Tracker by Livestrong.com, but with the latest upgrade, got a message that it was no longer available for my device / carrier.

Anyone else having this isue?
    08-11-09 01:27 PM
    Ifitness is the best workout app by far well worth the $4

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-11-09 04:39 PM
    I use GymTechnik (Mobile Fitness Tracking | Gym Technik). It's web-based, so you don't need to install an app (just have to have java enabled). You can go to the website from your desktop and set up your workouts, then go to the website on your BB while working out to record your workouts.
    08-11-09 05:01 PM
    I also use GymTechnik. It's great for keeping track of each of your workouts from your BB, and you can customize your different workouts with a lot of flexibility and ease from your desktop.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 01:34 PM
    I use the Livestrong Calorie Tracker on my 8330 (I know it works on the Tour too) and it's about the best all-in-one app I've found - their selection of foods is limitless, because you have the option of adding your own foods, or creating custom meals from foods that are already available, plus your account is accessible online via your desktop, so you can make additions/ subtractions there too. Personally, I find it easiest to create my custom meals online, and then I can just select them on my device whenever I eat that specific meal.
    A nice benefit is that it also includes a huge list of exercises and the calories burned during that exercise based on your age, height and weight.
    The app also calculates what your total caloric intake should be each day based on your age, height, weight, and your expected daily exercise levels.
    All-around, it's hands-down the best app for this kind of thing I've found, and it's only something like $2.99 on App World.
    08-12-09 01:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD