Blackberry App World now has opened the gates with Carnival Of Souls!
    Today, Carnival Comics is very proud to announce that it has the 1st comic book on the new Blackberry App World! Blackberry opened it's App World on April 1, 2009.

The Carnival Of Souls series is our launching title on this exciting platform. You can take a "free ride" into the carnival, and if you want more fun and games, hold tight, because more is on the way! Funhouse of Horrors is going to have you seeing ghosts on your smartphone in the next few weeks. Check out the Carnival in the entertainment section of Blackberry App World! Hope you enjoy the ride!
    04-16-09 06:14 PM
    I just finished downloading and did a quick scan of the comic. The colors and pictures are crisp, the text is big enough to read on any screen and the navigation between the pages is very simple. I look forward to actually reading this now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-16-09 07:44 PM
    it does look cool
    04-19-09 10:28 PM
    I just finished downloading and did a quick scan of the comic. The colors and pictures are crisp, the text is big enough to read on any screen and the navigation between the pages is very simple. I look forward to actually reading this now.

It works on the Storm now? I'll have to try again. I could not get it to change pages.
    04-19-09 10:47 PM
    It works on the Storm now? I'll have to try again. I could not get it to change pages.
    Yes it works. You just swipe your finger back and forth slowly to change pages. If you do too big of a swipe it will fly through the pages.

04-19-09 11:01 PM
    Yes it works. You just swipe your finger back and forth slowly to change pages. If you do too big of a swipe it will fly through the pages.

They must have fixed it, YEA! I'll download it again. I'm a huge comics fan. Least I used to be anyways.
    04-19-09 11:08 PM
    They must have fixed it, YEA! I'll download it again. I'm a huge comics fan. Least I used to be anyways.
    It is still only designed for the curve and bold but it works fine with compatibility mode on. They said that there is a storm version in the works. It is only a preview of the series, I think there is only 12 pages. But what I read was good enough to get me to want to read the rest of the series.

04-19-09 11:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD