Fingerprint Unlock Pro on sale-getproductimage-1-_-.png
    You can never imagine how cool it be when you unlock your BlackBerry� by your fingerprint!! Yes, you can have the amazing Fingerprint Unlock Pro at its half price for the Fall Autumn Sale.

Fingerprint unlock is the best unlocking software on BlackBerry�. Press your finger in the button of your phone screen, then the phone will simulate scanning your fingerprint and unlock automatically.

★Tips: Fingerprint unlock is a kind of software imitating the unlock effect by judging the time span which the finger lingers in the screen and the way the finger leaves the screen, please notice, so it is not really scan your fingerprint!

How to use:
    1. Enter Fingerprint Unlock and then set the unlock condition. (Such as: 3 Beeps and then Slide Up)
    2. IMPORTANT please remember the unlock condition you set.
    3. Activate the lock screen, then use the condition you set in last step to unlock. (Press on the screen and wait for 3 beeps then slide up)

One more thing, don't miss it in BlackBerry World! Check it out at BlackBerry World , do remember write down your review~
    11-25-13 01:48 AM
    Thanks for offering the sale!
    11-25-13 08:02 AM
    Hoping you will enjoy it~
    11-27-13 08:49 PM
    It's really nice offer for my blackberry. I will use it and enjoying this fingerprint unlock application on my blackberry phone.
    12-03-13 12:35 AM
    Good

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520 using Tapatalk
    12-12-13 05:49 AM