Hey Guys,
    The update to Convenience Software's FindIt is now available. FindIt helps you find your lost BlackBerry no matter what the conditions, all through email. It works through a series of user-customizable trigger tags that when sent in the subject line of an email to your BlackBerry make it do specific things.

Here are some of FindIt's Features:
    *FindIt now incorporates a loud and customizable tone that is set through your profile settings, so you can use any ring you want.
    *FindIt also displays a user customizable pop-up message (set through the body of the activating email) that the person who picks it up can read.
    *If this pop-up message is closed, FindIt will email you letting you know.
    *FindIt also has an auto-callback feature. When activated, FindIt will wait until your lost BlackBerry's backlight turns on, and then will call any number you choose (set through the body of the activating email), so that you can talk directly to whoever picks it up.
    *FindIt now also incorporates GPS, and your lost BlackBerry will send you an email containing its coordinates along with a link to Yahoo! Maps.
    *FindIt now has a stolen alarm as well. When activated, the stolen alarm yells "This BlackBerry is stolen! This BlackBerry is stolen!" and can only be silenced through a battery pull, so any would-be thieves will drop it immediately.

FindIt is $4.99 and comes with a 30-day money back guarantee.

A 3 day demo, along with more information is available here.

For previous customers, an email containing your free upgrade will be sent some time this weekend. If you do not receive your upgrade email by Tuesday please contact us at:
    [email protected]
    If you are interested in reviewing FindIt please contact us at:
    [email protected]
    02-18-08 10:50 AM
    why doesnt findit work when my phone is locked with a security password? i wish it did, if it did, I'd buy it for sure~!!

Rob
    04-25-08 03:31 PM
    It does work then. In fact, that is the whole idea.
    04-25-08 08:45 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD