Has anyone had any problems watching any of the channels on their website from your blackberry browser? It worked fine until a week or two ago and now it wont play any of them and I keep getting the error message.
    12-07-10 01:05 PM
    Make sure you have wifi on and are connected to a wifi hotspot!

Also another good TV website is www.yesterberry.com

EDIT: Just checked out Filmon and it worked fine on my wifi.
    12-07-10 03:13 PM
    I've been using Yesterberry for months and have not had any trouble with it. They are adding new streams daily also. Great app.
    12-09-10 08:19 AM
    I agree Yesterberry is better, BUT FilmOn has certain channels that Yesterberry does not. Certain channels I can't talk about in a family friendly forum such as CrackBerry.com.
    12-09-10 09:52 AM
    yea i use yesterberry as well. The problem i have found with filmon is the it doesnt work on wifi for some reason, it works about 90% of the time on my 3G connection but not on wifi. Thats what i think is really strange.
    12-15-10 07:35 PM
    yea i use yesterberry as well. The problem i have found with filmon is the it doesnt work on wifi for some reason, it works about 90% of the time on my 3G connection but not on wifi. Thats what i think is really strange.
    Hmmm, it's supposed to not work at all on 3G, and only work on wifi, which is how it works for me.
    12-15-10 07:55 PM
    yea thats what has me a little confused, it will stream just fine but the audio is quite a few seconds behind on 3G, but when I try on wifi it says "An error has occurred attempting to play media."
    12-15-10 08:53 PM
    I agree Yesterberry is better, BUT FilmOn has certain channels that Yesterberry does not. Certain channels I can't talk about in a family friendly forum such as CrackBerry.com.
    Stop watching the p0rn

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-10 11:31 PM
    I think the "please use wifi" on the site is just a suggestion. I got some stations to connect on 3G when I had 2 bars and the quality was great. Other stations though would say unavailable or wouldn't connect.
    12-16-10 03:20 PM
    I think the "please use wifi" on the site is just a suggestion. I got some stations to connect on 3G when I had 2 bars and the quality was great. Other stations though would say unavailable or wouldn't connect.
    Strange, never had it connect on Edge, just Wifi. Perhaps it's a latency check thing, and if your 3G is quick enough, it may work?
    12-16-10 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD