Hi all!

I would like to do a request to update an existing Fixmo feature. The quick silence is an interesting thing. But useless for me, it would be nice to allow to vibrate at the place of ''silence'' it.

In the quick silence menu we may be able to chose between vibrate or silence.
    02-25-10 03:06 PM
    Just hold the "Q" key and it will put the phone on vibrate, is this what you are trying to do?
    02-25-10 03:11 PM
    yes but I want it ''auto-activated'' by the calendar(I forget very often to put it on vibrate!)
    02-25-10 03:24 PM
    yes but I want it ''auto-activated'' by the calendar(I forget very often to put it on vibrate!)
    Thanks for the suggestion. I believe we received that one during the beta (perhaps it was from you?).

We have a ton of suggestions from our users that we're prioritising based on demand as we roll out updates. So, thanks and keep it coming!

Joyce
    02-25-10 08:25 PM
    Thanks for the suggestion. I believe we received that one during the beta (perhaps it was from you?).

We have a ton of suggestions from our users that we're prioritising based on demand as we roll out updates. So, thanks and keep it coming!

Joyce
    yes that was me

I really really want this feature!
    02-25-10 09:46 PM
    I'll second. I don't use the quick silence very often, but I would use the auto-vibrate feature of it (should it come in future updates) everyday!!! I hate totally silencing my phone but my devices spend a great portion of their lives vibrating.
    02-27-10 03:35 PM
    Thanks for the use cases/comments, this is good stuff.

>R<
    02-28-10 03:24 PM
    I also really would like to see this feature - both as an option when Fixmo silences the phone during scheduled appointments, and for QuickSilence.
    Please!
    08-03-10 10:34 AM
    I also really would like to see this feature - both as an option when Fixmo silences the phone during scheduled appointments, and for QuickSilence.
    Please!
    It's in our roadmap. Thanks for writing -- always great to hear from our users.

Joyce
    08-03-10 11:09 AM
    It's in our roadmap. Thanks for writing -- always great to hear from our users.

Joyce
    My pleasure! On the one hand, the Silencer is my primary reason for using Fixmo Tools, so I don't have critical meetings interrupted by calls. I think it is a fantastic tool that RIM should incorporate in every BB.

On the other hand, I find it very frustrating when I miss an important call in an informal social arrangement, for example, when I could easily take the call, or else when an appointment finishes earlier than expected or starts later, when I want to take the call, but miss it because the phone is silenced. Since it has caused me to miss many important calls, I actually deleted Fixmo from my BB.

A Vibrate option would solve my problem and, I think, make the app that much better for everyone.
    Last edited by arnie27; 08-03-10 at 12:42 PM.
    08-03-10 12:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD