i am having a problem everytime i try to login on to FB on my blackberry.every time i try to login a menu pops up and it says "there was a problem while communication with facebook"this has been going on for two weeks now.does anyone know how to fix this problem,
    10-02-09 04:29 PM
    delete it out of the phone by going to settings -advance options - applications then pull your battery. Then reinstall it
    10-03-09 08:16 AM
    Wrong answer, this has been an ongoing problem for a lot of users. Do a search. This is a facebook issue.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-03-09 12:22 PM
    so they fix this **** yet?!
    10-08-09 07:18 PM
    Wrong answer, this has been an ongoing problem for a lot of users. Do a search. This is a facebook issue.

+1

It's definitely a Facebook issue but I can't find any answers n their site either. Anybody have any ideas!?!
    10-08-09 09:46 PM
    don't think so, i can't even find a answer to commenting to iphone users.
    10-09-09 12:26 AM
    This has been an issue with me for quite some time and is worse during the day. I have tried to uninstall and reinstall. I even switched devices during that time and the same problem is occuring.

I haven't been able to find any solution to it. I am just going to take the application off my device so I quit getting the email deliveries. It is pretty much useless the last month anyway.
    10-09-09 11:44 AM
    Yeah the same problems no solutions even email facebook, I send them bad reviews, no help, just no good the app

10-09-09 08:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD