I don't understand. The Iphone FB app is vastly superior. We, the BB clan, don't even get news feed.

1. Anyone know of an application that can access this information?
    2. Anyone know if there will be an update to include news feed, specifically?
    12-21-08 08:43 PM
    I don't understand. The Iphone FB app is vastly superior. We, the BB clan, don't even get news feed.

1. Anyone know of an application that can access this information?
    2. Anyone know if there will be an update to include news feed, specifically?
    not to mention the facebook chat is available on iphone fb app, too.
    12-21-08 11:46 PM
    iphone app = developed by FB
    BB app = developed by RIM

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-22-08 11:48 AM
    was the myspace app developed by myspace? cause the facebook app flatout sucks in my opinion, only seems to be useful if you wanna upload pics or send someone a message... not actually stay up to date with your page since you can't view profiles, no news feed, etc. while the myspace app for the most part has everything you would need... seems like they should have the same features as the sites have basically the same functions.... yet the myspace one is great and the facebook one blows... just curious if the developers are the reason(facebook vs myspace vs rim)
    12-23-08 01:12 PM
    It looks like the myspace app is also developed by RIM. I haven't used it myself since I hate myspace, but I would guess it's better since it was released much later than the facebook app and RIM developers were able to use what they learned in creating the facebook app and build upon it with the myspace app.

I'm sure RIM is working on developing a better facebook app as we speak. Will it be as good as the iphone app? Probably not, but it should be much better than what we have now.
    12-23-08 04:09 PM
    at least the facebook app captures all the emails for notifications unlike myspace app. when you get email notif of new comment or friend request, it comes up and shows new email, not new myspace alert. so i deleted it.
    12-25-08 09:53 AM
    There s gonna be a new FB app soon on BB.
    Some ppl that work at RIM sayed it will be awsome! It adds the data to your address book from FB and some more ....
    They are testing it now so it should be out soon.
    12-25-08 10:31 AM
    Wow. Facebook integration in contacts? This I have to see.

12-25-08 09:27 PM
    I certainly hope so. This fb/bb mess has been going on long enough.

If we don't see a great new fb app in the next few months, what say we all go over to fb and start a group?

"BB users demand better fb app!"

whaddayathink?

besiderself
    12-25-08 09:35 PM
    The current FB is beeeyond brutal. I really hope bb apps take off soon and start getting a little more professional looking. The only app that comes to mind as functioning like it should would be the windows live messenger app.

12-26-08 03:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD