One new thing I really don't like is that delete status is synced between the Messages app and facebook... so if I get a private message and I delete it from the BB messages app just to clear the notification, it gets deleted from FB too. I don't want to just mark it as read because I don't want fb messages cluttering up my BB inbox.
    i absolutely hate that it does this..
    10-26-10 12:02 PM
    go to menu -> options and un select the option to Connect your Facebook account with BlackBerry Messages application. It's been in every version of the app since I got my Pearl last year to 1.8 and now 1.9 beta that I'm using on my Curve. You done an upgrade from1.8 to 1.9 beta or a clean install of 1.9 beta, as an upgrade keeps your previous setup intact?
    I have always had this setting enabled in previous versions - I like receiving fb notifications in the messages app. What I don't like in the new version is that if I delete a fb notification it is also deleted from the fb website. So if I get a fb message, glance at the notification and want to clear it from my phone (but not the website), I can no longer do that.
    10-26-10 01:03 PM
    I already have BBM, SMS and email on my phone, I really don't feel the need for Facebook chat and I don't expect to see it any time soon.

What I would like to see is Facebook Places! Facebook should focus on making this available on as many handsets as possible, its one of those features that can only get better as more people use it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-26-10 08:37 PM
    I agree about FB chat not really being a necessity for myself either. One thing I don't like about this app is the fact that if I am on any page but the home screen and I want to exit, every time I go to menu > close it goes back through each page I have visited and will only let me exit from the home page. NO big deal, just thought I might be doing something wrong...
    10-26-10 11:28 PM
    Can Anyone Provide us With the Alx and cod files ??
    please !!
    just wanna try smthg !! :P
    10-28-10 03:20 AM
    Can someone provide a method, which allows me to use the 1.9 beta version without Key code?

is there a way to repack it or any other solution.

thank you V much.
    10-28-10 04:40 AM
    I agree about FB chat not really being a necessity for myself either. One thing I don't like about this app is the fact that if I am on any page but the home screen and I want to exit, every time I go to menu > close it goes back through each page I have visited and will only let me exit from the home page. NO big deal, just thought I might be doing something wrong...
    I find it extremely annoying! The Twitter app does exactly the same. When I select close, it means I wanna exit the app immediately, not after going back to every single page I visited previously! I hope they fix this!
    10-29-10 09:48 AM
    This is also an issue with App World. I wish they would implement an Exit option for their applications.

10-29-10 10:47 AM
    It must be more tied into the web version than the previous versions. I had the website set to no email notifications since I was just using SocialScope, and I'm still getting notifications pretty much immediately. I imagine that people aren't seeing them on the website after deleting them on the BB because now there is a two way sync with the notifications?
    11-04-10 08:47 PM
    Every since installing 1.9 my battery has taken a beating. I've gone from 2% an hour discharge to ocer 13% discharge per hour now. I really like the app but my battery won't last till lunch at this rate. Anyone else seeing excessive battery drain?

I have also have battery drain and would like to back to older version of fb.
    11-25-10 11:34 AM
    I have also have battery drain and would like to back to older version of fb.

Here's a link for the old version if anyone needs it.
    http://www.theiexplorers.com/bb/Facebook/FB49.jad

11-25-10 11:38 AM
86 ... 234
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD