I am not new to blackberry but have never taken full advantage of having one. After getting a new blackberry I want to start using some of the apps. I would love a good shopping and/or coupon app - any suggestions????
    12-19-10 06:46 PM
    I personally am back to using OurGroceries but back in October I did a review on here about two apps. Here's the link BlackBerry shopping apps head to head - Shopper takes on OurGroceries | CrackBerry.com .
    The comments had some good suggestions too. Hope this helps.
    12-19-10 07:26 PM
    Bump.

I love Our Groceries for my lists but does anyone know of a good coupon app?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-27-10 07:41 PM
    Bump.

I love Our Groceries for my lists but does anyone know of a good coupon app?

Can't vouch for it or how well it works but Cellfire has a BB app Grocery Coupons. It isn't supported for all devices
    Last edited by Kerri Neill; 12-27-10 at 08:08 PM.
    12-27-10 08:03 PM
    ScanLife will show coupons for barcodes you scan. I stopped trying to use it because more and more stores are no longer accepting internet coupons. Even if they are manufacture coupons.
    12-28-10 07:48 AM
    I personally am back to using OurGroceries but back in October I did a review on here about two apps. Here's the link BlackBerry shopping apps head to head - Shopper takes on OurGroceries | CrackBerry.com .
    The comments had some good suggestions too. Hope this helps.
    I use this app too. I love the ability to share lists with other BlackBerry phones! Very handy!

Our Groceries App

12-28-10 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD