Which app do you guys like the most for OS6? I am using twitter for blackbery right now and it is slower on OS6 than it was on OS5....
    12-28-10 10:38 PM
    Really? I use Social Scope...too bad it's in private beta still. Have you trued to use RIM's social feeds?
    12-28-10 10:40 PM
    Im using the original Twitter for BB app found in AppWorld. I tried Uber and a couple more, but they seem cluttered to me.
    12-28-10 10:43 PM
    I use Twitter for BlackBerry...works pretty fast for me....you can always try UberTwitter...if not, app world has other twitter apps you could try.
    12-28-10 11:22 PM
    yea twitter for blackberry seems a lil slow....i dont like ubertwitter...does seesmic work on OS6?
    12-29-10 12:37 AM
    Back in OS5 I use ubertwitter. Yes definitely slower than usual. I am not sure if ubertwitter works in os6 yet. Don't have it installed yet lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-29-10 02:30 AM
    When I had my Torch, I tried RIM's social feed, and got fed up with it. I then moved to the Twitter app for BB. I am still using that now that I am back on OS5 and had no issues with it on either device.
    12-29-10 08:50 AM
    Really? I use Social Scope...too bad it's in private beta still. Have you trued to use RIM's social feeds?
    Agreed, I use social scope too. Works very well.
    12-29-10 09:36 AM
    Back in OS5 I use ubertwitter. Yes definitely slower than usual. I am not sure if ubertwitter works in os6 yet. Don't have it installed yet lol

Ubertwitter does work in OS 6. I use it. I have not tried the native Twitter app yet.

12-29-10 10:31 AM
    Ubertwitter has been working fine for me on os6 and latest updates have made it faster for me. Seesmic isn't bad for Twitter either.

12-29-10 04:33 PM
    Ubertwitter does work in an OS6 environment and is probably the best client currently available on OS6.

I'm still waiting for the new version of Seesmic for Blackberry which I'm told will integrate Twitter and Facebook like their Desktop app and like the iPhone and Android Seesmic apps already do.

12-30-10 09:16 AM
    If I didn't have SS I'd use RIMs twitter app.

12-30-10 10:22 AM
    I have Social Scope, �bertwitter, and Twitter for BlackBerry and find myself using �bertwitter when I want to just go on twitter. Social Scope is alright but seems just a bit laggy and I don't like not being able to customize the UI colors. For fast scrolling thru tweets �bertwitter is where its at.

12-30-10 11:23 AM
    Ubertiwtter is also has an option to add multi user names...

12-30-10 11:35 AM

Ubertwitter does work in OS6. But I find it clunky and cluttered.
    T4BB is cleaner. IMHO
    12-30-10 04:18 PM
    Since I switched to OS 6 I also switched to twitter for BB. In my experience it has been the best option.
    12-30-10 06:11 PM
    I like the twitter for bb app as it's simple and fairly quick, but I like the additional options that ubertwitter has included.
    12-30-10 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD