Sup peeps, jus wonderin if anyone knows of any good apps to keep track of fantasy basketball teams on the torch..thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-10 12:13 AM
    no fantasy bball apps?? great, now im gonna lose in my league =(
    10-12-10 10:17 AM
    I could use one as well! Please let us know if you know of any...
    10-13-10 08:27 PM
    I bet as the nba season comes closer they will come out with something, just like they waited until 4 days before the NFL season to come out with the football apps lol
    10-14-10 06:26 PM
    I most certainly could use one. Lol I'm just getting into this whole fantasy league thing, I need all the potential help I can get.

Is NBA Fantasy leaugue atleast available through the mobile site?

10-14-10 07:46 PM
    Okay guys, I found an app in App World - MyFanTeams for $3.99. I havent dled it yet. My fellow iphone peeps have it on their phone and they said it is great, however Ive been reading the reviews for it and almost everyone is giving it poor reccomendations (crashes, cant make line up changes, etc). Anyone willing to dl it on their bb and let us know how it goes lol
    10-26-10 02:26 PM
    I had MyFanTeam on my 9000 last year and it was super slow mainly cause it was downloading all the data from yahoo. I just tried it now on my 9700, and the app its not even useable but I just installed os 6 so that's probably why...could work for os5 but it didn't work well for my 9000. I have been using the mobile link for yahoo for fantasy football and basketball. Fantasy Basketball '10 and am able to edit my lineups and pick up players that way. Hope that helps.

11-03-10 10:41 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD