Was reading some comments on BDHP 7.0 Hybrid, and noticed someone mentioning the FancyChar beta. So I googled it, and found the download link.

fancychar OTA Download

The sites I went to, and seen this link on, kept saying it was 4.1.7, but when I downloaded it, it was 4.2.3.
    Haven't noticed anything new yet, but I did want to share what I read with anyone else that uses this app.
    Elite1 likes this.
    04-12-11 07:42 AM
    Thanks man! Is the bbm groups issue fixed yet?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 04:03 PM
    What's up Playa?
    The beta was announced to the public a week ago on the 5th. I have tested this in a few of my BBM groups and it worked well, but I'm not sure what your issue was or what wasn't working for you though. Sergey did his thing again. Go check it out.
    04-12-11 04:29 PM
    Very cool man I been busy, got my first final for the semester tomorrow. Committing about 100 court cases to memory right now

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-11 04:30 PM
    Ha Ha! Cram. Get some rest. Eat your Weaties in the AM.
    You're good to go Bro!

Good Luck.
    04-12-11 04:34 PM
    I have tested this in a few of my BBM groups and it worked well, but I'm not sure what your issue was or what wasn't working for you though.
    Pretty sure he means that with the "official" version you currently must Paste the symbols into the Group Chat, instead of them going directly like how it does with regular BBM Chat.

So this is fixed in beta 4.2.3?

I'm DL-ing now anyway!
    04-12-11 04:56 PM
    Pretty sure he means that with the "official" version you currently must Paste the symbols into the Group Chat, instead of them going directly like how it does with regular BBM Chat.

Ahh... I see. Well, this is still the case for me. I always had to paste the symbols into group chat. I could be wrong, but IIRC it was stated a long time ago that this is a limitation with BBM groups though. I can't remember exactly when.
    04-12-11 05:10 PM

I'm DL-ing now anyway!
    Unless I am not understanding what you are saying, I'm on an S2 with .1015 and the symbols posted into group BBM Group chats like normal. No cut and paste required.
    04-12-11 06:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD