Hi everyone
    I'm on AT&T and I haven't received one single FB notification today. That is highly unusual. I have the app on my 9700 and I havne't received anything there or in my email.
    Is anyone experiencing trouble?
    03-18-10 12:29 PM
    Hi everyone
    I'm on AT&T and I haven't received one single FB notification today. That is highly unusual. I have the app on my 9700 and I havne't received anything there or in my email.
    Is anyone experiencing trouble?
    I'm on T-Mobile with a 9700 (though I don't know what difference it makes, if any) and I haven't gotten a Facebook notification in many days now. I've no idea why. Fortunately Facebook is not among my daily obsessions (as opposed to donuts), so I have yet to become overly concerned. I am however quite curious about the matter.
    03-18-10 01:35 PM
    Is Facegook working for you guys?
    Some might take that as a facial slur, except for the fact that 'g' and 'b' are so close on the keyboard
    03-18-10 01:41 PM
    Some might take that as a facial slur, except for the fact that 'g' and 'b' are so close on the keyboard
    LOL @ facegook. Nope, not working for my 9700 either. Well it's PARTIALLY working. I get notification of new msg, but I can't reply from within the actual notification like I normally can. It just gives me a link to reply. Funny though, all my other notifications for FB seem to be working ok. Comments made to my wall posts I can reply to as normal.
    03-18-10 02:37 PM
    This is not surprising for the Facebook app. It only worked sporadically @ best on my pearl 8130, so I just got rid of it, and won't be going back to it until they release something decent.
    03-18-10 03:03 PM
    It hasn't been working for eons and sometimes it's soooo slow to notify on alerts. It's an useless app to me now (other than for me to upload photos) and am just waiting for the new and improved version to be out.
    03-18-10 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD