I've heard that facebook games can be played on BB's, but can't figure out how. Anyone out there that can help me?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-07-10 02:39 PM
    Being you cant even use the chat feature, I would not think those games will work
    03-07-10 03:09 PM
    I believe those games---farmville etc---are flash based. They won't work on the BB if that's the case.

03-07-10 03:24 PM
    There was a way. When I had my storm I played mafia wars all day on it. But had to use opera mini web to do it. It was slow though.

03-07-10 04:23 PM
    They've since incorporated flash into Mafia wars.
    03-08-10 07:23 AM
    I can play mafia wars on my tour using the bolt browser. Certain flash functions are not accessible but the game is still playable. The other games like farmville that are fully flash will not work though.

03-08-10 11:20 AM
    I have wondered this as well..... I have friends with iphones and they can play the Zynga Texas Hold em and I really wish there was a way for me to do the same. The iphone does not support flash either, but the Zynga game works great and is really a beautiful app, I am starting to want an iphone....
    03-08-10 12:02 PM
    Zynga now has MAfia Wars: Atlantic City for download i play on my torch, its great. It is connected to yer FB Mafia Wars in that you use the energy from FB to play the BB version.
    01-09-11 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD