I set my email that I also use for facebook to silent and I set facebook to silent but it still makes noise when I get a comment. what gives ?
    10-18-09 09:55 PM
    set it to "All Alerts off"
    10-18-09 10:18 PM
    I can't find that under facebook options. can you direct me? thank you
    10-18-09 10:41 PM
    Edit your facebook sounds for every sound profile on your berry and set them all to mute... I couldn't find any "all alerts off" option inside the FB app, I don't really think that the sounds are associated with your FB email addy so you shouldn't have to silence it unless you just really want to... I could be wrong but on my device, that addys alert is the "Euro-Trip" email alert and FB is a Sonar Ping for all sound profiles, sounds never get confused AND although FB is associated with that addy, all alerts are filtered through the FB app... Not trying to be harsh to you, but nine times out of four, when my berry does something I don't want it to do, operator error is usually behind the supposed malfunction...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-19-09 03:49 AM
    I had to create a custom sound profile because I edited the Loud profile and put everything to silent but it wasn't working. It works now with the Custom profile. I just don't understand why it wasn't being silent when I clearly had all settings set to silent.
    10-19-09 09:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD