Does anyone else get as annoyed as I do when you get a notification on Facebook, go into the app, and the opening page is the status updates? Wouldn't it make more sense to have the opening page be your notifications and IF you wanted to read status updates, you can go into them yourself? Too many times I get notifications and am delayed because my status updates take a few seconds to load and/or have the capability to click on the notifications button.
    06-26-09 11:14 AM
    YES!!! Very annoying, and sometimes mine freezes up and wont let me go to notifications unless i close it and reopen. I hope they fix this on the next version that comes out.
    06-26-09 11:35 AM
    It is a pain in the ***.. but u actually don't have to go into the FB app to get the notifications.. you can go directly into your BB message folder and the FB notification is also in there... saves time, and is less annoying.
    06-26-09 11:44 AM
    It is a pain in the ***.. but u actually don't have to go into the FB app to get the notifications.. you can go directly into your BB message folder and the FB notification is also in there... saves time, and is less annoying.
    I do this as well and prefer it.
    06-26-09 01:03 PM
    Here's one for the more proficient than I...

I have a notification that will not go away. There are none on my actual FB page, and there's no asterisk on the notifications page on the Storm. What's that about. I'm sorry, but I'm a bit OCD about having the screen clear of notifications of Email, SMS, Missed Calls, etc...
    06-26-09 01:40 PM
    Here's one for the more proficient than I...

I have a notification that will not go away. There are none on my actual FB page, and there's no asterisk on the notifications page on the Storm. What's that about. I'm sorry, but I'm a bit OCD about having the screen clear of notifications of Email, SMS, Missed Calls, etc...
    The first solutions that come to mind are...

Power Off/On
    Battery Pull
    Uninstall/Reinstall FB
    06-26-09 03:10 PM
    Is anyone else not even getting notifications? I get no notifications from the application then I log onto my computer and I've missed 10 things. It's extremely annoying. I have my email info and everything all synced up, and I've made sure 5 times that I am signed up on my account to receive emails for what I want. I get nothing. No emails nor app notifications. I'm on a Storm. Any ideas?
    06-26-09 03:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD