it sends phone number requests... stupid thing. Good thing I only have a few friends. ... wait
    only if u want it too..........cuz u can press bbmenu and click send phone request or dont press it....(phone requests r those who dont have their numbers on fbook)
    04-21-09 04:58 PM
    I can't download it either! Why hasn't the app center updated it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    just curious, did u guys go to m.facebook.com and click on the "Download the New Facebook Application" link?
    04-21-09 05:00 PM
    If you don't want it to send a requset then select "connect to blackberry contact" instead of "send request". I added a handful of ppl now and i just asked them and none of them said they got a request.
    04-21-09 05:02 PM
    So no one has a fix for the whole calendar thing? Grrrr
    04-21-09 05:02 PM
    No chat? What a joke...

Chat is supposed to be in 2.0.
    04-21-09 05:04 PM
    Does anyone know if it syncs Status messages posted on a computer with your phone?
    just curious, did u guys go to m.facebook.com and click on the "Download the New Facebook Application" link?
    i tried m.facebook.com
    error message
    i tried mobile.blackberry.com
    same msg
    i tried app world
    0kb and there is no dl button
    What the ****! I connected a few people to my Blackberry Contact List manually so sync their pics with my phone and it sends out a friggen Phone Number Request to the person also?!? Great. I just sent a phone number request to a dude whos GF i just ******! FML.
    lmfaooooooooo
    Yeah I have. I even did a battery pull hoping to fix it but I still get the error.

04-21-09 05:06 PM
    If you don't want it to send a requset then select "connect to blackberry contact" instead of "send request". I added a handful of ppl now and i just asked them and none of them said they got a request.
    Thats what i did but on my "View Status Updates" page it shows Phone Number Request for them.
    04-21-09 05:07 PM
    mine doesn't seem to have sent anything, thank goodness.
    04-21-09 05:08 PM
    I like it and I'm glad that I didn't have the contacts sync checked.
    04-21-09 05:09 PM
    ok so get this, just did the whole "connect to blackberry contact" thing and now I have a bunch of birthdays in my today, but none of my meetings or other birthdays that are not on facebook... stupid stupid app, why would it do this without asking first, makes me wanna punch something!!!!
    04-21-09 05:09 PM
    also ppl who have the issue of sending phone requests "accidentally", make sure u dont click the bbmenu twice in a row, "send phone request" is highlited as default......so if u click bbmenu then hit again, it will send the request, just click it once and click on the "view blackberry contact" button....
    04-21-09 05:11 PM
    Can someone post the OTA link to download. It is NOT allowing me to through the mobile site
    04-21-09 05:11 PM
    04-21-09 05:13 PM
    ok so get this, just did the whole "connect to blackberry contact" thing and now I have a bunch of birthdays in my today, but none of my meetings or other birthdays that are not on facebook... stupid stupid app, why would it do this without asking first, makes me wanna punch something!!!!
    ummm.....if u go to the fbook options, there is a checkbox saying "sync facebook calendar".....u can check or uncheck it to sync or not to sync
    I like it and I'm glad that I didn't have the contacts sync checked.
    When you have that checked it just syncs with contacts that have their number on their facebook. Only run into this problem when you sync them manually. Hopefully it doesn't actually send the request. Someone said they asked people they synced with and they didn't get a request.

See if someone can confirm a request is actually sent.
    same. i'm getting internal server error from the blackberry site.
    04-21-09 05:14 PM
    Uninstalling 1.5 doesn't completely remove the app. Even after a battery pull, the calendar is still there, along with all your preferences.

Anyone know where to get 1.3 again? Looks like it's been updated everywhere (App World, RIM's page, Application Center, Facebook.com, etc).
    04-21-09 05:15 PM
    Yeah this is stupid that it wont work, I am so freakin ticked off right now
    04-21-09 05:17 PM
    Noooooo I synced my contacts then the only thing that showed up on my today list was birthdays so I deleated the contacts from blackberry connect and now my today theme dosent show anything. This sucks.

04-21-09 05:18 PM
    I like the fact that I don't have to go to the mobile site to comment on a friends status....but thats the only major change

Here's hoping that version 2.0 is better, and brings us closer to the Iphone app (don't bash, it's true, the Iphone app is a lot better )
    04-21-09 05:18 PM
    also ppl who have the issue of sending phone requests "accidentally", make sure u dont click the bbmenu twice in a row, "send phone request" is highlited as default......so if u click bbmenu then hit again, it will send the request, just click it once and click on the "view blackberry contact" button....
    idk, i went to sync my buddy... selected his name from the friends list, did the 'connect to bb' and then it added his profile picture / info, then it makes me select his name from a list of my contacts, and sends a request for his number, even though i already have it.
    04-21-09 05:19 PM
    i have been getting the Error 500 for about 30 minutes and i have been trying non- stop! this is really annoying... how could you release something this anticipated and not have the server capacity to let everyone get it?!?!
    04-21-09 05:20 PM
    okay.. EVERY link I've attempted to use to download...

HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Erros...
    04-21-09 05:20 PM
249 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD