mine doesn't seem to be syncing anything either.
    04-21-09 04:33 PM
    The calender, contact, and message box integrations are sweet.
    04-21-09 04:35 PM
    Ok downloaded it, reboot and now all my events in my calender that I had on my today them... all blank, nothing there. They're still in my calender but not showing on the theme. WTF!?!
    Mine synced... but now I decided I don't want the information facebook put into my contacts list... So I unchecked the option, but it doesn't seem to have removed any of the info
    meh. i installed it and it has nice additions to the 1.3, but not enough to keep me from using the mobile site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 04:36 PM
    Do you all remember when 1.5 came out for 4.6 OS users? Weren't people complaining that if you synced your contacts that it automatically sent a request to your FB "friends" asking them for their phone number? That would be bad... has anyone found this to be an issue yet?
    04-21-09 04:37 PM
    Mine synced... but now I decided I don't want the information facebook put into my contacts list... So I unchecked the option, but it doesn't seem to have removed any of the info
    what were the changes? i cant seem to find anything..
    u can go to ur "friends" option in facebook and then select the menu buttong and it has an option to "connect to blackberry contact"
    Ok downloaded it, reboot and now all my events in my calender that I had on my today them... all blank, nothing there. They're still in my calender but not showing on the theme. WTF!?!
    Yea all of my today events have been replaced with friends' birthdays... no more class schedule

what were the changes? i cant seem to find anything..
    It added their facebook pictures to their Picture IDs, and added work info
    04-21-09 04:38 PM
    downloading now. i really hope there's a big difference. definitely hope you have the ability to chat.
    Get ebuddy or the other apps that allow you to chat
    04-21-09 04:39 PM
    Actually this isn't that bad at all. When someone posts on ur wall and u look a it, it shows ur wall-to-wall history in there. I still wish we had the chat function but it's a decent upgrade I guess...altho not when u think about how long it took for it to come out
    Do you all remember when 1.5 came out for 4.6 OS users? Weren't people complaining that if you synced your contacts that it automatically sent a request to your FB "friends" asking them for their phone number? That would be bad... has anyone found this to be an issue yet?
    ugh that would be quite annoying.. considering i have 800 friends, and i dont want many of their numbers haha. thanks BB for making me the creepy frienddddd.
    anyone have a fix for the today theme issue. Big pain in the a** to look at my screen and see the word "calender" AND NOTHING UNDERNEATH IT!!!
    04-21-09 04:44 PM
    u can go to ur "friends" option in facebook and then select the menu buttong and it has an option to "connect to blackberry contact"
    Yeah but when you do that, it automatically sends them a phone number request...even though I have their number!
    04-21-09 04:45 PM
    Anyone figured out how to remove the Facebook calendar without deleting the whole app? I told it not to sync my calendar, but it did anyway.

I now have duplicate entries for every event in my Calendar. Stupid Facebook.
    04-21-09 04:47 PM
    Yeah but when you do that, it automatically sends them a phone number request...even though I have their number!
    really??? hmmm....well then i should anticipate several awkward conversations today cuz i just went thru and added some ppl

oh well

Mine didn't add contacts to my blackberry like others said happened to them. but then most of my friends don't have their numbers on facebook
    04-21-09 04:47 PM
    If you were running a previously leaked version of FB you will need to wipe your device and then install 1.5. Loads of issues with the databases and you run the risk of frackin up your device good if you don't wipe first.
    04-21-09 04:48 PM
    am i the only one that gets a error message and cant dl it???
    04-21-09 04:48 PM
    If you were running a previously leaked version of FB you will need to wipe your device and then install 1.5. Loads of issues with the databases and you run the risk of frackin up your device good if you don't wipe first.
    LISTEN TO THIS GUY!! I had this problem - major headache.
    04-21-09 04:49 PM
    it sends phone number requests... stupid thing. Good thing I only have a few friends. ... wait
    04-21-09 04:50 PM
    it sends phone number requests... stupid thing. Good thing I only have a few friends. ... wait
    Yeah how dumb is that? I really liked the link Blackberry contact feature in the "Friends" menu, but that phone number request thing ruined it! I have their numbers already!
    04-21-09 04:52 PM
    hahah yea, i guess the friend NEEDS to have their number on their FB information in order to not request it - even if you have it in your addybook already..
    04-21-09 04:53 PM
    lol nice!
    04-21-09 04:55 PM
    What the ****! I connected a few people to my Blackberry Contact List manually so sync their pics with my phone and it sends out a friggen Phone Number Request to the person also?!? Great. I just sent a phone number request to a dude whos GF i just ******! FML.
    04-21-09 04:57 PM
    am i the only one that gets a error message and cant dl it???
    I can't download it either! Why hasn't the app center updated it?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-21-09 04:58 PM
249 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD