I have a Curve 8320, OS 4.5. I just recently upgraded Facebook to version 1.9. After doing this on both my own and my husbands phone (we have the same exact phone) I rebooted the phone, as instructed. Once the phone rebooted, he had in his messages on the Blackberry every single inbox message from his Facebook account, going back a couple of years even. Yesterday and today I pulled the battery from my phone, and the same thing happened, all my inbox messages from Facebook were on my phone. I deleted them all yesterday from my phone, but today with the battery pull, they were there again. Has anyone else had this issue? It isn't serious, just quite annoying. Thank you
    11-16-10 08:04 AM
    Your not alone. I had it do it yesterday on my 9700.
    11-16-10 08:25 AM
    Me too. It's horrible. I can't delete them and I've done battery pulls too.
    11-16-10 10:45 AM
    Same here. I haven't looked into it, I just went to Facebook options and unchecked the option for putting in the Messages folder for now.
    11-16-10 02:00 PM
    Yep. Same here. VERY annoying. I unchecked the option for putting them in my Messages folder, too. So, now I just go to FB and see what the notification is.

Not the end of the world, but I hope they fix it.

The other thing that really annoys me is if you delete a FB message from your phone, it also deletes it off the website. Another reason I don't have them go to my Messages folder on my phone.
    11-16-10 02:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD