I upgraded my Facebook to version 1.5.0.32 and now the icon has disappeared from my menu. I looked under Options > Advanced Options > Applications and the application is listed. It also told me it was successfully downloaded. Any clue how I find the icon or actually run the application? Is there a setup process I'm missing?
    05-14-09 01:01 PM
    This is a shot at an answer to solve your fb issue. I am fairly new to this as well....but here it goes......do you have a folder labeled something like "my services" on your home screen? If you do click on that and the fb icon may be in stored there or try the BB menu and choose the show all opt. It may be hidden there too.

Hope that helps or I have at least sent you in the right direction.
    Cheers
    05-14-09 01:38 PM
    I am having the same issue as the OP. I do not have a folder called My Services that I can find.
    Anyone else have any suggestions?
    05-25-09 08:35 PM
    I am having the same issue as the OP. I do not have a folder called My Services that I can find.
    Anyone else have any suggestions?
    Look in a folder called "Downloads". It may be there.
    05-25-09 09:29 PM
    bump..bump

I have the same issue as well I have 8120 and I upgraded via desktop manager yesterday and I no longer have my facebook or myspace icons anymore...weird cause I still have everything else like twitterberry need help!
    05-26-09 08:23 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD