I have the 9530 and now all the sudden everytime I get a new notification and go to it on the app it signs me out and I can't read it. Anyone else having this problem?
    06-10-09 10:48 AM
    same issue here, not sure why this does this but very f***ing annoying!
    06-10-09 12:00 PM
    I've been using the app nonstop since it was released recently and haven't been experiencing this problem. Did you try deleting and then installing the app again? Some people were having other problems with the app after updating from 1.5 to 1.6.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-10-09 12:31 PM
    I downgraded and then upgraded again and now I'm not having any issues at all.
    06-10-09 01:30 PM
    i am very happy with this upgrade..much better than before and it runs pretty flawless for me
    06-10-09 04:33 PM
    ok so I just downloaded this program today and it worked great. I closed it up and opened it later only to find that it turned into a peice of crap. Its half the screen size now and I cant go into lanscape mode. I unistalled it then reinstalled but its still screwed up. Can anyone help me?
    06-10-09 05:22 PM
    ok so I just downloaded this program today and it worked great. I closed it up and opened it later only to find that it turned into a peice of crap. Its half the screen size now and I cant go into lanscape mode. I unistalled it then reinstalled but its still screwed up. Can anyone help me?
    Sounds like it's running in "Compatibility Mode."

Go to:

Options | Advanced Options | Applications | select Facebook | Menu Key | Disable Compatibility Mode
    06-10-09 08:18 PM
    I upgraded to the new FB app and I hate it... it runs ok I just don't like the interface. I want notifications to be the opening page... and for whatever reason when I reply to a wall post intending my reply to go into "comment" it ends up on the other person's wall... ACK!!!

How do I get the old version back? or can any of the above be corrected?
    06-10-09 09:48 PM
    Same here! I prefer notifications too. Im trying to find out coz didnt backup before update it
    06-11-09 02:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD