I get only visual notifications (icon on home screen/asterisk). They did something on the back end. After all it IS beta.
    06-28-11 09:45 PM
    I get only visual notifications (icon on home screen/asterisk). They did something on the back end. After all it IS beta.
    I don't get anything at all. By any chance, do you have all your stuff unchecked on your Facebook account except "Facebook for Blackberry"?
    06-28-11 09:53 PM
    Installed went ok, but I don't see the option to send a PIN message to contacts on my BBM list which I also have on FB...
    06-28-11 09:55 PM
    Notification sounds not working....Wishing I could go back to the previous Beta as a result.
    06-29-11 03:06 PM
    I see. Thank you! I guess I was looking for how to get the screenshot on the main crackberry blog. I don't see how I can get "invite to BBM" for example. Maybe I'm just dense. lol

I have the Torch and this version of the app but mine also will not reproduce that screenshot
    06-29-11 04:17 PM
    No notifications (other than screen) LED, Sound, Vibrate and getting a large number of Error 100 messages even with full signal. All reported via the Feedback tool (recommended).

Hopefully we shall get an update soon.
    06-30-11 04:51 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD