Has anybody downloaded it on the Storm 9530?

I've read ALOT of bad reviews concerning notifications not erasing and returning after reboots.

I'm wondering if the new version of FB now has the "Places" feature, where you can "check in" to places where you are?

The old FB version did not have it.

Any input about the "Places" feature and/or the entire new FB 1.9 on the Storm and how it works are appreciated.

Thank you.
    11-24-10 04:57 PM
    Yes the new Facebook has places. It works good.
    Yes, I had problems with notifications not deleting from my messages folder. I eventually had to remove the option to have them dent to the messages folder.

Otherwise this version works great. Very fast at loading feeds.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-24-10 07:17 PM
    Do you remember how tou removed the option to have them sent to the Message folder?

Also, do you need to set things up through something like 4Square for the Places to work or is it run through FB itself?

Thanks for your help!
    11-25-10 11:22 AM
    To remove the option to have notifications sent to your message folder, go to the fb options and uncheck "blackberry message application"
    11-25-10 12:32 PM
    So does that mean you dont get any notifications sent to your Storm if somebody writes to you on FB?

Meaning you only get notified about something sent to you through the computer, and not on your phone?
    11-25-10 09:26 PM
    You get the messeges in the facebook application instead of the messege folder.
    11-26-10 01:28 AM
    Cool - so it sounds like its worth the download then.

Thanks for your help everybody!
    11-26-10 09:24 AM
    im getting no notifications with this update....wtf
    11-26-10 04:38 PM
    Can anyone share the 1.9 version
    08-24-11 03:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD