I can not delete multipple notifications on facebook? I have to do it one by one! I will be here all night? Anyone?

Also I cant even figure out how to delete the tweets on ubertwitter! HELP
    11-07-09 06:14 PM
    In facebook touch the top grey bar right above your first notification then click the blackberry button and click delete all or delete prior something like that. I don't know about ubertwitter

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-07-09 06:30 PM
    You can also just go to messages get out of FB and go to messages in there should be all the archived/saved messages from FB and just touch and hold your finger on one of the mess. and then with another finger touch the top message and they should highlight then press delete ......
    11-07-09 06:35 PM
    oh that is GREAT! Thanks for saving me! LOL Well I think I can only limit my tweets held to the minimum on ubertwitter! still the minimun is 100....whew
    11-07-09 06:36 PM
    No problem:-)You can use the same technique in FB but I just manage all my messages from messages its just easy to me and I was trying to come up with the answer to ubertwitter but Im not sure Ill have to mess around with it a little more....
    11-07-09 06:54 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD