I know this is a dumb thing to complain about, but it's annoying to me . My gf has a bb 8530 on sprint, and all of her facebook contacts pictures sync to her phone. On my torch I have everything set up the same, yet none of my pictures want to sync. Anyone have a fix or is everyone running into this problem? Thanks for any comments guys.
    09-20-10 11:18 PM
    Mine sync'd up fine... Did you make sure your facebook contacts were linked up to your blackberry contacts?
    09-20-10 11:42 PM
    How do you do that? I think they are... but idk
    09-20-10 11:42 PM
    Go to your Blackberry Contacts list and enter it.
    Go to a name that is suppose to be linked to facebook.
    Enter contact and if you look, you will see a section that says Social Networks and you should see facebook listed there with their status update.

or

You can go into facebook
    View your contacts
    and from the right of the name it will have a book which says you are linked to a blackberry contact.
    If you select and hold on that name an option screen will appear and give you the option to refresh the sync
    09-21-10 12:05 AM
    A lot of my contacts are linked, and I see their latest update, I just don't see their picture. When i manually do it their picture will show up but that's annoying and would take forever. Any other ideas?
    09-21-10 12:14 AM
    Try going into FB on a PC and deleting the BB FB app under app settings. Logout and login to FB on your BB and it should start working. I don't do it but it is working on my wifes Torch.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-21-10 12:17 AM
    Ummm... man I really don't know....

You did go into facebook, hit the blackberry button and go into options, scroll down and make sure 'Blackberry Contacts application' and 'Update existing photos in your...........' is checked right?

Only thing I can think of is remove facebook, reboot the phone and re-install facebook.
    09-21-10 12:21 AM
    I can't get it to work :/ thanks for all the help tho guys.
    09-21-10 12:35 AM
    Did you try what I said or skip that post?

09-21-10 12:38 AM
    I did what you said, it worked for one contact but that was it :/ I think theres a problem with my gmail contact sync, and the facebook sync. manually entering contacts seems to be working.
    09-21-10 01:13 AM
    Found a proper fix: Use google sync app instead of using gmail's contact sync. Worked perfect.
    09-21-10 01:18 AM
    Found a proper fix: Use google sync app instead of using gmail's contact sync. Worked perfect.
    That fix your fb problem too?
    09-21-10 01:19 AM
    Yeah, it fixed everything perfectly.
    09-21-10 01:22 AM
    Cool. Sometimes sync actions will certainly conflict.

09-21-10 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD