I know this has probably been answered already but I'm on my phone. I've tried searching but its hard to go in and out of threads on my phone. I finally got a new USB cable so I finally upgraded. I've read posts saying the facebook app is compatible. I have a facebook icon. I click it and it brings me to the download app page. I download it. There's no app on my phone
    Not hidden or anything. I would just say its not compatible and be done woth it, but why would there be a download link right on my home screen if it wasn't.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 07:22 AM
    Did it go to your downloads folder or wherever your downloads go?
    12-02-09 07:24 AM
    Not in downloads, applications or the home screen O.o

12-02-09 07:26 AM
    Check Options, applications and see if it's installed. A battery pull may also help if not done already
    12-02-09 07:44 AM
    I have checked options/apps and its in there under the Addon group. Idk if that makes a difference. And when I tried a battery pull I got the same 2 errors I got when I first restatted my phone after the 5.0 upgrade

12-02-09 07:48 AM
    Sorry to tell you this but you may have to wipe/reinstall 5.0 or you can delete the fb service books and reinstall that first
    12-02-09 08:06 AM
    Eh I kinda figured. I'm actually at work right now so I'm not home looking at my desktop manager. Is it pretty straightforward how to do a wipe/reinstall or is there a tutorial somewhwre?

12-02-09 12:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD