When someone posts on my wall or emails me I get no FaceBook alert on my phone (I am not referring top SMS/email). Is there a setting I missed? I have the latest version and wish I would not have upgraded as the version prior was working just fine.

John
    12-02-09 04:18 PM
    Options > Run Setup Wizard > Next > And then be sure the notification contact email is your BLACKBERRY email from your respective carrier (ie... tmo.blackberry.net)

Then it'll ask you to confirm in Facebook, and your notifications should start appearing.
    12-02-09 08:54 PM
    You don't have to have a blackberry email. I use my hotmail associated with my berry. I don't even have a bb email address.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-09 08:56 PM
    Hmm... I didn't realize I even had a BB e-mail. go figure. Anyone with Sprint know what it would typically look like (i.e.- [email protected] ?) and how to set it up?
    12-02-09 09:10 PM
    Hmm... I didn't realize I even had a BB e-mail. go figure. Anyone with Sprint know what it would typically look like (i.e.- [email protected] ?) and how to set it up?
    [email protected]. You can use the email setup app to create a sprint email. Its a good idea as emails are sent faster than using an external service like gmail and you dont get all the SPAM that comes with webmail accounts.
    12-02-09 09:16 PM
    [email protected]. You can use the email setup app to create a sprint email. Its a good idea as emails are sent faster than using an external service like gmail and you dont get all the SPAM that comes with webmail accounts.
    nice. ty for the tip man. GL with the facebook by the way. I've had problems from time to time uploading pics, but thats about it.
    12-02-09 09:33 PM
    Got it working. However I still cnat get emails on the mobile FB app. You know check your inbox? I can send a message but received messages will not show or notify on the mobile app.

John
    12-03-09 02:07 AM
    @OP - your version is 1.7.0.22? That's the latest, I think. If all else has failed, you might try completely uninstalling, rebooting, and reinstalling. Sorry I don't have a more specific suggestion. Except� the registered FB address is configured on your BlackBerry and you can get other emails on that account, right? :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-03-09 08:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD