In the let couple of hours facebook stopped connecting. I try to sign in but it says there's no data connection. I'm posting this on my mobile browser so I'm still connected. I already did a battery pull and even tried a PRL update. Anyone else experiencing this?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 09:39 PM
    Its an international BIS issue. Look at the panic in the forums.
    11-16-09 09:41 PM
    The problem is on RIMS and its ALL OVER the forums......many people not just you are experiencing the same problems
    11-16-09 09:41 PM
    Sorry. Didn't like browsing too much on the mobile browser. Thanks for the 2 minutes response

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-16-09 09:43 PM
    Amazing...

I don't want to bash the OP, but he skipped over the hundreds of threads on this topic to get here but didn't stop to read them because he didn't want to take the time. But he DID want to take the time to refresh this page until he got answers...

Amazing...
    11-16-09 10:53 PM
    hey, i would do the same think if i was using the browser on the phone. givin the issues right now his connection was most likely amazingly slow as most of ours are right now, if there even working. if he did this at a pc, that would be a whole nother story... just saying.
    11-17-09 12:28 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD