i am using fb chat as we speak in the fb application on my berry. it is beta i think, wouldnt know. i have emailed clackberry to ask where the link is and why they removed it and i am still waiting for a response
    04-08-09 08:27 AM
    i am using fb chat as we speak in the fb application on my berry. it is beta i think, wouldnt know. i have emailed clackberry to ask where the link is and why they removed it and i am still waiting for a response
    What version of the beta do you show in your app list under advanced options?
    04-08-09 08:39 AM
    I wonder if it fixes the part where it sends your contacts a message to send me their phone number?
    04-08-09 09:33 AM
    I wonder if it fixes the part where it sends your contacts a message to send me their phone number?
    I don't think that's a bug. You have to affirmatively select connecting your FB account with your BB contacts to do that. I believe a lot of people did that when they first ran the 1.5 beta, much to their chagrin.
    04-08-09 10:47 AM
    post a screen shot to prove it then!!

why has no one else got this update?

wud be awesome if its true
    04-08-09 01:31 PM
    Dang! Banned? Now we'll NEVER get a screenshot!
    04-14-09 05:49 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD