Like the title says.. Facebook is the reason for random reboots!

When I got my storm (9520) I did not install the FB app the first week and did not see any reboots but did know the problem due to CB. After 2 days installing the app it started to reboot! My gut feeling told me to delete the app and after that NO reboots.. I waited another week before putting FB back on my storm. Yep you can guess it.. after 1 day the reboots started again. I once more deleted it..waited a week and had no problems. I couldnt stand not having a FB app so against my own intelligence I installed it (AGAIN).. 2 days later the reboots started to come back. So i did what i had to do.. DELETE IT..

To comfirm my suspicion I installed it again.. and it once more started its crazyness by rebooting

(between the periods of not having the FB app I installed about 4 to 5 other apps with NO problems.. It must be FB..
    12-12-09 08:04 AM
    Trying to keep this thread alive.. If any one has the reboot problem do you have facebook? Could you give it a shot.. and what are your thoughts!
    12-13-09 05:42 AM
    I have had reboots without and with FB. You probably have also. Best way to keep track is do not check the "don't remind me again" box on the setup screen that way every time phone reboots it will be on that screen. I did that and I noticed 3 times the reboots because I am catching them all not just the ones that happen while. Looking at the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-13-09 06:32 AM
    I have no random reboots yet use FB everyday.
    12-13-09 08:33 AM
    I have had reboots without and with FB. You probably have also. Best way to keep track is do not check the "don't remind me again" box on the setup screen that way every time phone reboots it will be on that screen. I did that and I noticed 3 times the reboots because I am catching them all not just the ones that happen while. Looking at the phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    No absolutely not! I need a password to get into my phone so I notice every single reboot. Therefore I can say no reboots when not having the FB app. I would like to encourage others to just try it and see if there are any results.
    12-14-09 02:51 PM
    I've been having seeeeveral reboots since I've upgraded my 8800 OS from 4.2 to 4.5. Before that I was using daily FB and also Twitterberry, without any problems. I'm deleting my apps one by one, but seems that I'll have to wipe the BB all out. Any other suggestions?
    12-22-09 09:42 AM
    no problems here at all- not one random reboot.
    12-22-09 10:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD