I have the facebook app installed on my BB, but I don't know if that even matters with my question. I noticed some of the people in my contacts automatically have contact pictures come up with their facebook picture. How come it's just a few when I know there are a lot more people in my contacts that have facebook but dont have a picture pop up on my phone?
    04-14-10 05:03 PM
    They need to be in your FB friends list.
    Also, under OPTIONS in FB (on the BB) you can set the BB Contacts application to update photos and contacts.
    04-14-10 05:11 PM
    If the people on fb don't have an email address or number listed on their page that matches one in your phone it doesn't put the two together. You can go through the fb app though and look at your friends list and highlight someone, press the bb button and there's an option to connect to blackberry contact. You just have to select which contact in your phone is the same as the contact in your friends list. Then you'll get their fb info on your phone.
    04-14-10 05:13 PM
    They are on my friends list, but i'll try to update like you said.
    04-14-10 05:13 PM
    If the people on fb don't have an email address or number listed on their page that matches one in your phone it doesn't put the two together. You can go through the fb app though and look at your friends list and highlight someone, press the bb button and there's an option to connect to blackberry contact. You just have to select which contact in your phone is the same as the contact in your friends list. Then you'll get their fb info on your phone.
    Thank you.
    04-14-10 05:14 PM
    No problem
    04-14-10 05:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD