I I don't get any notifications on the facebook app or in my messages. I have to go to the mobile site to check things. I upgraded to facebook v1.7 from 1.6 and now it won't let me downgrade, HELP!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-09-09 04:45 PM
    The email account you have with your Facebook is on your Blackberry???
    11-09-09 04:55 PM
    Yes, its my yahoo. It worked fine when I first got the app but then 2 weeks ago I just stopped getting all notifications

11-09-09 05:42 PM
    And you logged into Facebook's website from a PC and checked your setting to be sure they are still turned on to notify you???
    11-09-09 05:59 PM
    No I haven't. I will try that as soon as I get home. Thanks

11-09-09 06:01 PM
    are you still receiving other mail at your yahoo account that is showing up on your blackberry?
    11-09-09 06:12 PM
    i have the same problem. i noticed i'm not receiving notifications from android or iphone users when they post something on my wall...
    11-10-09 11:18 AM
    Same deal with me. About 10 days ago my Facebook notifications stopped. Email is working, I haven't changed any settings. I checked Facebook everything is just as it was. I really can't figure this out.

11-10-09 06:17 PM
    i have the same problem. i noticed i'm not receiving notifications from android or iphone users when they post something on my wall...
    that was fixed in 1.7... but there are so many other issues with 1.7 that it may not be worth it to be able to see the comments from your iPhone friends.
    11-11-09 09:28 AM
    I went on facebook this morning from my PC and I went into acnt settings-notifications, and I noticed a box that was unchecked, something about facebook for blackberry and I checked it, saved it. I did bat pull on my phone and I'm still not getting notifications. Soooooo annoyed

11-11-09 10:42 AM
    that was fixed in 1.7... but there are so many other issues with 1.7 that it may not be worth it to be able to see the comments from your iPhone friends.
    i do have 1.7....i dunno what's wrong...sux
    11-11-09 02:04 PM
    I'v got problem with mu facebook app..i cant log in it.please help me
    11-22-09 05:55 AM
    Hi Guys

If you go onto facebook from a PC and go to the notifications section in settings and make sure everything is checked to receive email notifications that might work

It worked for me anyway.

it didnt fix the issue of IPhone users notifications but I'm guessing that is just a bug that will be sorted in time?
    11-22-09 06:16 AM
    Some emails are not allowing facebook emails to go through because of a virus scare. Yahoo, comcast, and a few others have been known to have this issue even if they are on your bis. If you are not getting notifications first thing I would do is change my email address, preferably to a blackberry.net email.
    11-22-09 10:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD